MartyO

Erfahrungen Bernette b42 Funlock/Coverlock

MartyO    4
MartyO
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Luzie:

Hey, Wahnsinn, ich gratuliere dir ganz herzlich zu deinem neuen Super-Schätzchen, da wirst du mega Freude haben, welche Babylock ist es denn jetzt geworden, die Coverstitch BLCS?

Ja ist die BLCS. Bin ganz aus dem Häuschen. Habe bereits zwei Jupes genäht für mein Mädchen :D 

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luzie    865
Luzie

Das freut mich wirklich sehr, jetzt bin ich auf die Bilder gespannt, die du uns hoffentlich nicht vorenthältst :).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Ulrike Franke    0
Ulrike Franke

Hallo ich habe mir die Bernette B42 letzte Woche gekauft und die letzten Tage damit genäht.

Das meiste klappt super aber mein größtes Problem ist wenn ich z.B. beim Umnähen über eine Naht komme, dann bleiben die Nadel einfach an der Stelle hängen und nichts geht mehr.

Den Fuß druck habe ich auf L stehen da ich ein T-Shirt aus leichtem Baumwoll-Jersy nähe. Jemand eine Idee was ich falsch mache.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Ulrike Franke:

Hallo ich habe mir die Bernette B42 letzte Woche gekauft und die letzten Tage damit genäht.

Das meiste klappt super aber mein größtes Problem ist wenn ich z.B. beim Umnähen über eine Naht komme, dann bleiben die Nadel einfach an der Stelle hängen und nichts geht mehr.

Den Fuß druck habe ich auf L stehen da ich ein T-Shirt aus leichtem Baumwoll-Jersy nähe. Jemand eine Idee was ich falsch mache.

Versuche den Saum vorher gut zu bügeln, vorallem die Kreuzungen schön mit dem Bügeleisen platt drücken. Geht anschließend das Nähen um einiges besser.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

@Ulrike Franke ich kenne die Maschine nicht und weiß nicht wofür Fußdruck "L" steht. Ich würde da auch eine andere Einstellung probieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule
vor 14 Stunden schrieb Sybille Dreyer:

@Ulrike Franke ich kenne die Maschine nicht und weiß nicht wofür Fußdruck "L" steht. Ich würde da auch eine andere Einstellung probieren.

Ich glaube da gibt es nur drei Nähfussdruck-Einstellungn L/M/S, ich würde Einsellung M einstellen und testen.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there everybody. My wife and I are happy we heard the shares here. I’ve been poking around for this info since last fall and I will be sure to tell my cohorts to drop by. The other day I was flipping through the available sites trying to determine the answers to my revolving questions. Now I am going to take things higher in whatever path I can. We are getting all pickled out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just had to thank you deeply for such a resource. This has pushed me out of rough territory. Many spiritual creations are gaining momentum my world. Its really a surprising community to make new friendships. I will share also that I am investigating. when you get a chance, check out my newly created business:casa feliz wedding pricing near me Coral Gables FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello to the community. My mates and I really glad we saw this blog. I’ve been scoping the news for this info since last fall and I will be telling my colleagues to swing on by. The other afternoon I was toggling through the google searches trying to locate the answers to my staggering questions. Now I must be diligent to take things higher in whatever way I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you in words for such excellent assistance. This has boosted me out of unhealthy habits. Many fresh improvements are seeding in my world. Its really a safe place to make new friends. I’d also add that I am studying. If you have time, check out my new photography site:colonial williamsburg wedding in Florida Keys

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is requisite for
youth to hold up to
be
spirited and
pointed.
Ageless Martial Arts
elucidate moral codes and
deliver active lifestyle to
work kids for transcending in life.
Explain them how martial arts will
reward them for
longer run and why selecting
us is the right investment they can make out.
Ageless Martial Arts is a important self defense center in Las vegas, which focuses on teaching parents and children the ways to guard their self and learn wonderful abilties everyday. The instructors are a
compassionate group of karate instructors that need to use karate and multiple forms of martial arts to strengthen character building exercises so they can achieve inner strength and a protection mindset.

The martial arts class are custom set of basic array of Karate to help protect others and yourself.
Our main foundation is Karate, originally started by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a dicipline which is primarily about on the spot self protection and attacks as well as special countering skills. While our members and teens and grades k through 5 enroll in Karate in Las Vegas NV, the staff and students incorporate skills such as discipline, politeness, respect and other positive personal control. While testing the legs, body and energy field, our instructors educate our young to incorporate these skills outside and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers create a different class of being which lends them pass beyond some difficult phases of of being human while they progress to martial arts. If you needs to discover more have a look at my new blog:victory martial arts las vegas tenaya near 89118

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is decisive for
every person to be
effective and
focused.
Ageless Martial Arts
schools moral and
volunteer defense
expertise to
modify kids for doing
better in life.
Make them understand how martial arts will
serve them for
longer period and why appointing us is the worthwile investment they can bring about.
Ageless Martial Arts is a dedicated Karate school in Henderson Nevada, that is about teaching old people and kids how to guard their self and discover important abilties throughout the class. The instructors are a
specialized group of karate instructors that want to incorporate karate as well as other forms of martial arts to strengthen character creation habits in order to develop inner strength and a tactical mindset.

My Karate curriculum are custom mixture of basic array of Karate to help protect yourself and others.
Our main foundation is Karate, initially started by Gichin Funakoshi, it is an art which focuses on timed overall defense and offensive maneuvers and one of a kind countering arts. During the time the students and teen agers and Preschoolers study Martial Arts around Henderson NV, the staff use skills such as self control, manners, humility as well as other positive self awareness. By challenging the legs, body and spirit, our teachers train the new members to apply this outside and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers create a different way of thinking that fosters the students get above all rough parts of living while the disciples develop to martial arts. If you want to learn more have a look at this new website:las vegas martial arts schools near 89123

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag