Näheule    672
Näheule

So eben habe ich meinen Brillenetuie fertig gestellt. Die Vorlage habe ich mir selbst erstellt. Die hier zu Verfügung gestellt wurde war für meine fette Sonnenbrille viel zu eng. ;)

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-07 at 23.52.33.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-07 at 23.52.45.jpeg

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has indefinitely dedicated a timely facet in my marriage regimen. As a youngster  anyone could discover me with a thirty-five mm telephoto camera in my hands snapping headshots of my best buddies and family gatherings, and the mesmerizing land lending to the small seaport town in the Maryland coastal town where my family and I grew up. The thing my childhood friend taught me grew over time of a dedicated skill which I gave up everything else for, perusing journal portraiture and natural photoshoots in the earlier part of my life.  Soon after, I began forging a very intricate marketing career plan where elegant influences and enriching energy started to manifest and be seen throughout my body of work. Today I will be a full-time referenced and nominated Destination Headshot top Photographer and can be found in the complete United States and all of Maryland. I am also a booked Washington state Commercial Photographer. Also look at my blog in order to learn extra about me: Charlottesville Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag