Charlesquems

This spot will help out my kids and I

Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has for a long time assumed a remarkable spot in my hobbies. On the weekends  everyone could locate me in hand with a thirty five milimeter telephoto camera in my hands taking keepsakes of my favorite friends and favorite subjects, and the green places inhabiting the little coastal city in the Chesapeake ocean port where my friends and I matured. This hobby grew quickly laterally into a fine long sought skill which I followed, scanning wedding pictures and scenic photography in my 20's.  Afterwards, I began drafting a busy photography life plan in which elegant changes and life enhancing influences had already started to flower and show all around my photography work. Today I am a full time exhibited and award winning Seattle Headshot top Photographer and service all the USA as well as all of North Carolina. I am also a famous Washington state business Photographer. Tell your friends to have a look at my blog in order to find out some more about me: Barn at Willow Brook Wedding

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag