Handwerks-Produkt

Welche Nähmaschine zur Ergänzung?

Handwerks-Produkt    74
Handwerks-Produkt
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Näheule:

Ich war auch schon einmal an diesen Punkt angelangt und dachte einen Schnellnäher kann keine Haushaltsnähmaschine ersetzen. Doch es gibt wirklich Nähmaschinen die nähen ca. 1000 Stiche/Minute, sie ruckeln nicht und sind zuverlässig. Versuche doch die Elna excellence 720 pro Probe zu nähen. Vielleicht wird sie dir gefallen. Sie hätte auch wirklich alles was du zum Nähen bräuchtest. Die Säume könntest du mit Einsatz von zwei Nadeln machen. Eine Overlock macht wirklich keine schönen Säume, doch vielleicht bist du ein wenig begabter als ich, in dieser Hinsicht.:D
Da müsstest du dich jedoch von deinen bisherigen Schätzchen trennen.:|

Von meiner Schnellnäher werde ich mich wohl nie trennen können, es sei denn, ich sitze mal auf der Straße. Aber ansonsten wird die immer irgendwo Platz finden. :D Die Elna schau ich mir auch mal an. Und dann muss ich mal für mich wohl filtern, was sinnvoll ist und was nicht. So ein Dilemma :D 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Sybille Dreyer:

Wenn Du viel dehnbare Stoffe vernähst, dann macht eine Ovi schon Sinn. Du kannst Webware versäubern, mit Hilfe des Differentials Säume einhalten und dann einfacher umnähen, aber natürlich kein Knopfloch nähen oder einen RV einnähen. Ich verstehe Dein Dilemma sehr gut, kann aber nicht helfen. :(

Vielleicht hilft es Dir, wenn Du aufschreibst, was Du gerne hättest, was Du benötigst, welche Maschinen das bieten und vergleichst? Ich habe gehört der Trend geht zu einer Zweitnähmaschine.

Viel vernähe ich dehnbare Stoffe nicht. Bisher eigentlich so gut wie gar nicht. Allerdings würde ich jetzt gerne für meinen kleinen Sohn mal anfangen was zu nähen. Und dann hätte ich schon gerne die passenden Stich/Nähmaschine da :D 

So eine Liste werd ich wohl machen müssen. Und dann muss ich mich mal entscheiden :D 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

@Rika Pfaff ist ja nicht mehr Pfaff ... ist Husquarna. Meine 1475 hatte ich letztes Jahr in einer Werkstatt für Industriemaschinen, weil die Haushaltsmaschinenwerkstätten auch das Ersatzteilproblem äußerten. Es hat sehr lange gedauert aber sie haben Ersatzteile aufgetrieben, ich glaube sogar eins hergestellt - es hat sich gelohnt, sie näht wieder wie eine neue! 

@Handwerks-Produkt ich drücke Dir fest die Daumen, daß Du was gutes findest 😉. Abesehen vom Tempo (da können sie mit dem Schnellnäher nicht mithalten) sind diese älteren Pfaffs natürlich auch eine Überlegung wert, sie nähen gleichmäßig und präzise wie Industrienäher.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

@Rika der Mechaniker bei dem meine war hat eine eindeutige Meinung zu den neuen Pfaffs geäußert: da werden Sie nicht glücklich mit! Kostenmäßig hat sich die Reparatur auch in der Höhe bewegt, die Deiner aufgerufen hat. Er meinte, daß sie es wert sei, hatte die ganze Maschine zerlegt, alles erneuert was es nötig hatte (Mororkohlen, Display, Federn ...)  und  ich habe eine Garantie bekommen. Ich bin keine Freundin von den Zentralgreifern, habe damit eine relativ teure Maschine mit reichlich Schnickschnack aber nähe viel lieber mit der robusten alten Pfaff. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello all. My circle is super excited we saw the posts. I’ve been searching for this info since last fall and I will be sure to tell my friends to hop on by. The other evening I was bouncing around through the internet trying to scope out a conclusion to my eternal questions. Now I am going to take things higher in whatever path I can. We are getting all nerded out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you tremendously for such incredible information. This has propelled me out of unhealthy habits. Many hopeful creations are gaining momentum my world. Its really a special community to make new friends. I gotta mention also that I am investigating. when you get a chance, visit my new photography site:cypress creek wedding in Florida

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Doubt as well as no understanding aslo skill contribute considerably to fragmented self value. Martial arts teaching lends tricks that provide kids to achieve and practice skill sets that usually will help any student to feel not only about the students are able to perform but also shows a sense of satisfaction from showing of what they have accomplished. Fear is reduced due to understanding there are skills to lean upon when confronted by and enemy. As students ascend to new abilities, opponents are faced with much less resistance and with a lot of will to triumph and progress. If you want to learn more take a look at this blog:martial arts las vegas kids by Paradise

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello all. I am super excited we came across this site. I’ve been scanning for this info for days and I will be imploring my besties to hop on by. The other night I was bouncing around through the google searches trying to uncover a solution to my tough questions. Now I am inspired to take things higher in whatever form I can. We are getting all spaced out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just had to thank you from all of us for such beneficial knowledge. This has opened me out of unhealthy habits. Many fresh creations are coming into my world. Its really a grand website to make new engagements. It is known that I am looking into. when you get a chance, visit my newly created business site:light and airy wedding photographer near Sarasota FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Ciao to all. My team members and I are tickled we heard this site. I’ve been searching for this info for weeks and I will be convincing everyone I know to swing on by. The other afternoon I was traversing through the net trying to find a resolution to my tough questions. Now I am entrusted to take a leap in whatever method I can. We are getting all blurred out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you deeply for such stellar work. This has boosted me out of my comfort zone. Many exciting knowings are transitioning into my world. Its really a special area to make new great effect. I need to share that I am looking into. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new photography site:stacey lee instagram in St Petersburg FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has great deal of importance for adolescents to keep up to be enthusiastic and engrossed. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas inculcates standards and crystallizes defense expertise to sway kids for transcending in life. Explain them how martial arts will encourage them for long-run and why electing us is the right investment they can bring about. Our martial arts class is a specialized self defense school in Henderson Nevada, that focuses on teaching members and children how to protect their self and learn excellent talents quickly. The instructors are a amazing group of karate instructors that desire to incorporate martial arts and many forms of martial arts to develop personality creation exercises so they can attain self-reliance and a tactical frame of mind. The Karate curriculum is unique mixture of foremost array of AMA to assist in defending yourself. The important foundation is Karate, originally created by a Karate master, it is a dicipline which is primarily about situational personal defense and attacks and distinct counter offensive skill sets. As the students and teens and Preschoolers discover traditional karate classes near Paradise NV, the staff use ideas like self control, manners, respect and other affirmative skills sets. While challenging the mind, arms and spirit, we teach our young in order to apply this around and inside the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers instill a very important type of controlling ones self that fosters the students pass beyond the rough phases of life as they progress to master of martial arts. If you want to discover more take a gander at this las vegas karate school website:las vegas martial arts sparring partner near 89118

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag