FrauBlau

Jersey zum Tausch

FrauBlau    661
FrauBlau

Ich möchte gern zwei meiner Jersey gegen eine entsprechende Menge an Jersey tauschen ☺️

1. Panel "be cool" von Stoffwelten.

60x150 cm 

2. Super-Papa von stoffwelten.

Ca 85x99 cm

Wer möchte??😍

IMG_20181104_122826.jpg

IMG_20181104_122842.jpg

IMG_20181104_123448.jpg

IMG_20181104_123504.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Wedding photography has always had a wonderful facet in our hobbies. on Holidays  you would locate me holding a thirty five milimeter film camera on me taking photos of my favorite relatives and a few weddings, and the fantastic places conjoining the small naval city off the Chesapeake ocean port where I through elementary school and college. The thing my uncle taught me grew over time to a finite expertise which I pursued, consuming wedding pictures and scenic photoshoots in the latter part of my education.  Not long after, I began creating a important photography business in which remarkable notions and adventurous energy had already started to take shape and be seen within my wedding photo jobs. Now and for the future I continue to be a always referenced and award winning Destination Wedding top Photographer and can be found in all around the USA and all of North Carolina. I am also a famous Washington state business Photographer. Also have a look at my new site to learn more to share with outhers: Tudor Place Wedding

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has always dedicated a special cornerstone in my daily life. As a kid  anyone could locate me carrying a thirty-five millimeter telephoto camera in my hand taking headshots of my relatives and family gatherings, and the one of a kind land around the small seaport town in the Maryland ocean port where my family went to grade school. This love grew with time into a loving skill that I assumed, digesting magazine pictures and scenic photography in the latter part of my life.  not long afterwards, I started creating a successful marketing career strategy in which contrasting nudges and life enhancing energy had already started to become apparent and become visible about my wedding photo jobs. Now I will be a always published and prize taking Seattle Washington Wedding Photographer and travel about all about the USA and all of North Carolina. I am also a part time Seattle Washington business product Photographer. Tell your friends to take a look at my new website to learn some more to share with outhers: Family Photographer Tacoma

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag