Purzel

Elna Easycover

Purzel    162
Purzel

Mir ist bei meinem Nähmaschinenhändler eine Elna Easycover aufgefallen, die er generalüberholt mit Restgarantie angeboten hat,

und ich liebäugele damit mir diese heute zu holen...

Hat jemand von Euch Erfahrungen mit der Elna Easycover ?

Liebe Grüße Christina

bearbeitet von Purzel
text hinzugefügt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has for a long time had a fulfilling facet in my regimen. on Holidays  you would find me possessing a thirty-five millimeter film camera in hand snapping pictures of my best childhood and family, and the green scenes making up the wee ocean town in the north Carolina oceanside where my mother and I matured. The thing my dad taught me morphed to a finite skill of a guru that I became one with, studying newspaper pictures, paintings and design photography in my 20's.  Not long after, I instigated creating a demanding photography business filled with contrasting changes and enriching energy had already began to become apparent and become visible throughout my outdoor jobs. Now and forever I am a always in demand and award winning Seattle Washington Headshot Photographer and travel about all United States as well as all of Oregon. I am also a in demand Washington state Commercial marketing Photographer. If you get a chance check out my beloved website in order to learn some more about my work: Family Photographer Seattle

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag