Gabi01

Hilfe bei Nähmaschinenzubehör

Gabi01    0
Gabi01

Hallo Ihr Lieben, 

Ich benötige Hilfe bei der Zuordnung dieses Fußes. In meinen Übersichten taucht dieser nicht auf. Wozu benutzt man diesen Fuß? Leider konnte mir noch niemand helfen, daher hoffe ich bei Euch eine Antwort zu finden. Vielen Dank. Gabi

IMG_20210416_173924.jpg

IMG_20210416_173844.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

In meinen Augen sieht es aus als wäre es ein Mittelkantenfuß . Wird benutzt zum absteppen mit einer Doppeltnadel z.B. Ärmelnaht. Diese Metallführung in der Mitte dieses Fußes läuft beim Nähen enlang der genähten Ärmelnaht und gewährleistet den genauen beiderseitigen Steppabstand.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Näheule:

In meinen Augen sieht es aus als wäre es ein Mittelkantenfuß . Wird benutzt zum absteppen mit einer Doppeltnadel z.B. Ärmelnaht. Diese Metallführung in der Mitte dieses Fußes läuft beim Nähen enlang der genähten Ärmelnaht und gewährleistet den genauen beiderseitigen Steppabstand.

Nun habe ich noch einmal geforscht, sorry :$es ist ein Fransenfuss für Dekoarbeiten. Ein Mittelkantenfuß sieht sehr ähnlich aus!

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there to all. My team members and I are really glad we heard the shares here. I’ve been scoping the news for this info for months and I will be encouraging my followers to swing on by. The other evening I was traversing through the available sites trying to scope out an answer to my persistant questions. Now I am definately to take things higher in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all worked out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you from all of us for such beneficial knowledge. This has shifted me out of unhealthy habits. Many exciting improvements are shaping around my world. Its really a fantastic place to make new great effect. I must make mention that I am researching. when you get a chance, take a look my new Blog:great marsh estate virginia near Coral Gables FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is particularly serious for younger generation to keep determined and engrossed. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute elucidate values and drills life skills to develop kids for excelling in life. Make them understand how martial arts will serve them for longer period and why selecting us is the right investment they can do. Our karate school is a specialized Karate class in Henderson Nevada, which focuses on teaching parents and kids how to defend their self and learn wonderful life skills along the way. The instructors are a wonderful team of karate teachers that need to incorporate karate as well as other forms of defense to strengthen personality creation exercises in order to achieve inner strength and a defense frame of mind. Our martial arts schedule is unique blend of primary ideas of Karate to help defend ones self. The crucial foundation is Karate, originally started by Karate Masters, it is a study which is concerned with situational defenses and offensive maneuvers as well as unique countering skills. As our students and teen agers and Preschoolers study traditional karate classes around Paradise Nevada, we use skills such as discipline, manners, respect as well as including affirmative personal development. While challenging the mind, arms and spirit, our teachers educate the students in order to use this around and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instruct a very important way of controlling ones self that helps the students get above all rough phases of living while the disciples transcend to a karate master. If you would like to learn more take a look at this new blog:las vegas adult martial arts around 89074

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is high-priority for every person to be even strong and persistent. Ageless Martial Arts illuminates principles and drills life skills to prepare kids for making a boost in life. Let everyone know how martial arts will support them for long-run and why appointing us is the right investment they can practice. My martial arts class is a individualized Karate class in Paradise Nevada, that is about instructing old people and children the ways to defend their self and learn amazing talents everyday. The instructors are a specialized collection of karate teachers that desire to incorporate karate and multiple forms of karate to develop character building exercises so they can develop self-reliance and a tactical skill set. My martial arts schedule is top pick and set of most important ideas of AMA to help protect others and yourself. The main corner stone is Shotokan Karate, initially started by a Karate master, it is an art that is primarily about on the spot self protection and attacks and one of a kind countering techniques. During the time our members and young adults and young kids learn traditional karate classes in Paradise NV, our teachers incorporate concepts like self control, politeness, humility and many positive skills sets. While testing the mind, body and energy field, our instructors give skills to the young to use these skills outside and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instruct a very important way of thinking which helps them pass past most challenging parts of of being human as the students develop to a master. If you needs to find out more take a look at this new blog:lohan karate schools in las vegas around 89014

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag