Nähverliebt

2 Pullis für meinen Mann

Nähverliebt    16
Nähverliebt

Ihr Lieben,

ich war gestern fleißig und hab die beiden Pullis für meinen Mann fertig gemacht. der grüne ist aus Feinstrick, der andere aus Jerseystrick. Das Schnittmuster hab ich selber in mühevoller Kleinarbeit entworfen und angepasst, weil es in dieser Größe partout keine Schnittmuster gibt. Aufgrund seiner Größe und seines Gewischtes trägt mein Mann 6XL. Die Rückenläge der Pullis ist 100cm, die Ärmellänge ist 72cm. Die Stoffe waren bei Dresowka im Ausverkauf.

20210131_192915[1] (Copy).jpg

20210131_195715[1] (Copy).jpg

• Gefällt mir. 3

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

Oh je, dein Mann muß sehr sehr groß sein. Ich dachte immer 3xl wäre groß! :o Deine Pullis sind dir sehr gut gelungen, und gefallen mir !. :)

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

@Nähverliebt

Ich habe in meiner Schnittmustersammlung für Herren ein Schnittmuster e-book Catus-unisex für ein Reglanhoodie/Sweatjacke in Größe XXS- 5XL Bauch-Brustumfang 95 bis 132 cm gefunden. Es ist mega schwer schon wie du schreibst in dieser Größe etwas zu finden. Vielleicht wäre dieser Schnitt etwas für deinen Mann.;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Nähverliebt    16
Nähverliebt
Am 1.2.2021 um 16:51 schrieb Näheule:

@Nähverliebt

Ich habe in meiner Schnittmustersammlung für Herren ein Schnittmuster e-book Catus-unisex für ein Reglanhoodie/Sweatjacke in Größe XXS- 5XL Bauch-Brustumfang 95 bis 132 cm gefunden. Es ist mega schwer schon wie du schreibst in dieser Größe etwas zu finden. Vielleicht wäre dieser Schnitt etwas für deinen Mann.;)

Danke für das Angebot. Weißt di noch, wo du den Schnitt her hast?

Nachtrag: habs gefunden!

bearbeitet von Nähverliebt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

@Nähverliebt

Ich habe noch etwas in meiner Sammlung gefunden. Vielleicht kannst du es auch noch gebrauchen. ;)

Jogginghose SMALINO Long Swat eBook Gr. XS-5XL Hüftumfang 80 bis 136 cm, die Nahtzugabe ist schon im Schnitt enthalten.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Nähverliebt    16
Nähverliebt

Eine Jogginghose hab ich. Berlin von Pech und Schwefel. Unten rum braucht er keine 6XL.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts particularly valuable for youth to stay over effective and faithful. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute elucidate moral and demostrates active living to sway kids for excelling in life. Explain them how martial arts will aid them for long period of time and why selecting us is the solid investment they can bring about. Our martial arts class is a traditional martial arts class in Las vegas, which is about instructing members and kids the ways to protect their self and learn important life skills along the way. We are a specialized group of martial arts teachers that desire to use martial arts and multiple forms of martial arts to strengthen character creation exercises in order to develop inner strength and a master skill set. My AMA schedule is unique mixture of major array of Karate to assist in defending yourself and others. Our initial base is Traditional Karate, originally created by a Shoulin Monk, it is a regimen that focuses on timed personal defense and attacks as well as distinct counter offensive methods. While the students and teens and grades k through 5 study Karate around Paradise Nevada, the staff use concepts such as self control, politeness, humility as well as many affirmative personal development. By exercising the legs, arms and spirit, our teachers give skills to our young to incorporate this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers instruct a new class of controlling ones self that lends themselves get beyond all tough apsects of living while they develop to black belt. If you want to learn more take a look at my las vegas karate school website:all martial arts supplies las vegas around Las Vegas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has especially dedicated a quality position in my marriage life. As a kid  someone could locate myself carrying a thirty-five millimeter Cannon camera in my hand taking shots of my favorite childhood and plants, and the mesmerizing land around the wee ocean locale in the Maryland coastal town where my family went to school. This skill grew slowly into a loving skill of a guru that I assumed, digesting magazine portraiture and natural photoshoots in the latter part of my education.  Soon after, I started paving a busy marketing career strategy filled with beautiful notions and enriching vibes began to manifest and become visible about my photography work. Now and for the future I am forever a always referenced and nominated Seattle Washington Wedding Photographer and cover the complete the USA and all of Oregon. I am also a recognized Seattle WA Commercial marketing Photographer. Please look at my coveted website in order to discover extra about my love: Sutro Baths Engagement Session

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag