Frederike

Schnittmuster für minimalistisches Kindershirt und Shorts

Frederike    1
Frederike

Hallo Zusammen:) 

ich bin neu hier und Nähanfängerin. Ich hoffe sehr das mir hier jemand weiterhelfen kann. Ich bin auf der suche nach ganz einfachen Schnittmustern. Leider finde ich nichts (vielleicht suche ich auch nach den falschen Begriffen):D 

ich suche ein T-Shirt Schnittmuster von Gr.64-146. ich hätte gerne das das Shirt aus zwei Stücken besteht, also vorne und hinten. Ich möchte die Ärmel nicht extra annähen.

und das gleiche für eine Shorts. Ich habe mal ein Bild angehangen. Genauso hätte ich es gerne, also eigentlich sehr simpel und einfach. :) 

vielen herzlichen Dank für die Antworten.:xhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B_wvdN6lVfB/?igshid=gdw20ks72f

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

So ein T-Shirt Schnittmuster gibt es bei pattydoo Shirt Pia. Ich empfehle dir die Seite freepatterns. de dort gibt es ganz einfache Schnittmuster die sich hervorragend für Nähanfänger eignen, vielleicht gefällt dir dort etwas.:)

• Gefällt mir. 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Frederike    1
Frederike

Vielen Dank für die Antwort und den Tipp☺️ Gibt es dort auch sowas für Hosen (lang und kurz) also nur 2 Schnittteile? Die Hosen die ich bis jetzt nur gefunden habe, waren immer aus 4 Teilen.:(

Liebe Grüße :x

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

Ja doch die Happy Ben(te) Hose, sie ist ohne Seitennähte. Da gibt es nur die Schrittnaht vorne und hinten. Ich gehe davon aus daß man sich dort auf die Beschreibung verlassen kann.

Liebe Grüße und ein gutes Geliengen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sternglitzern    5
Sternglitzern

Hallo,

also ich finde sehr viele kostenlose und oft sehr einfache Schnitte für Babys und KLeinkinder bei Pinterest. Einfach "Babyhose nähen" ins Suchfeld eingeben und schon kommt haufenweise Anleitungen der unterschiedlichsten Art :-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is highly relevant for older and younger to keep going to be spirited and diligent. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute schools moral principles and trains life skills to bring kids for exceeding in life. Make them aware how martial arts will promote them for long duration and why selecting us is the best investment they can practice. My martial arts class is a new self defense class in Paradise Nevada, which focuses on teaching members and kids a way to guard their self and learn amazing abilties quickly. The instructors are a compassionate group of martial arts instructors who desire to use karate as well as other forms of defense to develop personality building habits so they can attain self-reliance and a protection skill set. Our martial arts schedule is custom mixture of primary skill set of martial arts to assist in defending yourself. The important foundation is Traditional Karate, initially started by a Shoulin Monk, it is an art which is concerned with situational overall defense and offensive maneuvers as well as distinct countering methods. During the time our members and teen agers and children learn Karate in Las Vegas NV, the staff infuse concepts such as self control, manners, humility as well as other positive reinforcement. By exercising the legs, body and spirit, our teachers educate our students to apply this around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instill a different way of controlling ones self that lends them get beyond any rigorous apsects of living while they develop to a karate master. If you want to find out more take a gander at my website:karate classes in henderson nv by 89014

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has always taken a unique facet in our daily life. As a youngster  you’d search me possessing a thirty five mm Cannon camera in hand snapping headshots of my favorite buddies and plants, and the beautiful locales inhabiting the smallish seaport town in the Maryland bay front where my mother and I went to school. This fun time grew over time laterally into a finite skill that I became one with, consuming magazine portraiture and clothing photography in the earlier part of my life.  Soon after, I started putting together a successful advertising business where beautiful influences and enriching energy had already started to become apparent and show all around my outdoor jobs. For the foreseeable future I will always be a full-time referenced and prize taking Seattle Based Headshot popular photographer and am employed all around United States and all of North Carolina. I am also a full time Seattle WA business product Photographer. Tell your friends to take a look at my beloved website to discover extra about my business: Seattle wedding photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag