nurnochrieke

eleni bag von unikati bis 30.11. free

nurnochrieke    139
nurnochrieke

Die eleni bag von unikati ist  u.a. bei makersit und snaply bis zum 30.11. als Freebook erhältlich

Grüße

Susanne

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Wedding photography has indefinitely had a fulfilling spot in my marriage MO. In elementary school  someone could search me carrying a thirty five milimeter huge camera on me snapping pictures of my best friends and plants, and the exceptional local color about the wee ocean city off the north Virginia ocean port where my mother and I grew up. This fun time grew slowly laterally into a passionate expertise which I gave up everything else for, scanning magazine pictures, paintings and clothing photography in college.  Afterwards, I instigated creating a very intricate marketing life plan where elegant changes and life enhancing influences had already started to flower and become visible within my wedding photo work. Today I will be a full time in demand and prize taking Destination Wedding affordable Photographer and can be found in all around Maryland as well as all of Seattle. I am also a part time Washington state television Photographer. If you get a chance take a look at my site to discover some more to share with outhers: Seattle Commercial Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag