arale

Problemlösung gesucht

arale    127
arale

Servus Mädels,

ich hab für meine Nichte eine Haremshose genäht. Jetzt sitzt die aber im Schritt echt komisch, bzw. Ist da zu eng. Also genau unter dem Überhang.Wie kann ich das noch retten? Liegt das am Leinen, weil beim Probestück hat es super funktioniert?

Lg

IMG_20170723_135139.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Petra    407
Petra

Obwohl ich noch nie eine Haremshose genäht habe, würde ich eindeutig auf den Leinen tippen. ein fließender Stoff, wie Jersey ist viel besser geeignet. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Wenn der Probierstoff dehnbar war, schliesse ich mich Petra an. 

Retten kannst Du die auf jeden Fall mit einem Streifen in der Seitennaht, im oberen (grauen) Bereich gerade und im grünen Bereich zulaufend geschnitten. Könnte gut aussehen, wenn Du die Farben verstzt. 

Falls die keine Seitennaht hat, einfach den unteren grauen Bereich über die Seite ein Stückchen lostrennen und die beiden oberen Bereiche aufschneiden, bei den Einsatzstücken doppelte Nahtzugabe einkalkulieren.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luzie    865
Luzie

Genau das Problem hatte ich auch schon mal, danke für den Tipp Sabine, wieder gut zugelernt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
arale    127
arale

Hallo ihr Lieben,

danke für die Antworten. Der Probestoff war Sweat, allerdings hab ich beim Leinen dann schon mehr Nahtzugabe genommen. Des mit den Seitennähten werd ich testen. Danke für den Tipp Sabine.

Lg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there fellow bloggers. My circle is really glad we came across this site. I’ve been looking for this info for years and I will be sure to tell my children to stop by. The other night I was blazing through the google searches trying to secure a solution to my tough questions. Now I am definately to take great care in whatever mode I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you while I could for such excellent assistance. This has shifted me out of unhealthy habits. Many novel creations are shaping around my world. Its really a an incredible forum to make new friends. I need to share that I am studying. If you have time, take a look my newly created Blog:white barn in tampa near me Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Anger and lack of knowledge aslo talents contribute largely to very low self value. Martial arts training gives secrets that give those to show and apply skill sets which will cause them understand not only that they are able to show but also gives them a sense of pride from realizing what they have accomplished. Fear is lessened due to understanding there are skills to lean upon when confronted by and enemy. When students ascend to new abilities, confrontations are faced with much less resistance and with exceeding drive to perservere and progress. If you would like to discover more take a gander at this las vegas karate school website:martial arts in las vegas in 89052

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is substantial for big and small to be full of beans and reliable. Ageless Martial Arts elucidate morals and crystallizes life skills to shape kids for doing better in life. Count them how martial arts will favor them for substantial period of time and why picking us is the best investment they can make. Our karate school is a traditional martial arts school in Las vegas, which focuses on teaching adults and children the ways to defend their self and discover good talents everyday. We are a specialized group of karate instructors who need to incorporate karate and different forms of martial arts to strengthen personality building habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a defense mindset. My Karate curriculum is unique blend of most important concepts of AMA to help protect others and yourself. Our primary foundation is Karate, initially founded by a Karate master, it is a regimen that focuses on situational defenses and attacks as well as special countering skill sets. As our students and teen agers and grades k through 5 learn traditional karate classes in Paradise NV, the staff practice skills like self control, politeness, respect as well as several affirmative personal control. By exercising the legs, body and energy field, we give skills to our young to apply this around and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we train a different class of controlling ones self which helps themselves pass above all tough apsects of living as the students progress to martial arts. If you would like to discover more have a look at this Karate school website:kung fu martial arts las vegas by 89120

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag