Sabine Figge

Oversize-shirt, bitte um Rat

Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Bis gestern war es ein Schal, den ich vom Muster und den Farben her sehr gern mochte - aber das Matrial (Viskosejersey) war einfach zu schwer und zu rutschig für einen Schal an kleiner Frau.

Nun ist es ein halbfertiges Shirt, die Bordüren konnte ich gut in den unteren Bereich der Ärmel und der Länge integrieren, wie die Säume werden entscheidet sich später.

Nun der Halsausschnitt? Ich habe mal eine mögliche Variante gesteckt, bin mir aber nicht ganz schlüssig, ob das nicht "to much" Muster und bunt ist. Ansunsten ist auch noch ein unifarbiger Reststeifen vorhanden.

Was meint Ihr, bunt mit den Fältchen, uni mit Fältchen oder uni als schmaler glatter Abschluss? Einfach umsteppen fällt aus dem Rennen, dafür ist der Stoff zu schwer und zu dehnbar.

20170707_124856.jpg

20170707_124216.jpg

20170707_124234.jpg

bearbeitet von Sabine Figge
  • Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Fertig! 

Wie macht Ihr nur die schönen Tragebilder? Ich habe mich ordentlich vorm Spiegel verrenkt, Licht, Shirt, Körperhaltung 😣... seht selbst 😥

Dann noch eins bei den Tomaten in der Sonne 😂 Gelächter aus dem Nachbargarten 😅, aber das Bild ist brauchbar finde ich.  

20170708_162214.jpg

20170708_161907.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luzie    865
Luzie

Das ist ja jetzt schon fertig Sabine, und so schöne tolle Bilder, und das Shirt ist auch super schön.

Wie geht das denn mit gedrehtem Rand? Läßt sich das nicht sehr schlecht annähen? 

Sieht wirklich super aus.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Fertig! 

Wie macht Ihr nur die schönen Tragebilder? Ich habe mich ordentlich vorm Spiegel verrenkt, Licht, Shirt, Körperhaltung 😣... seht selbst 😥

Dann noch eins bei den Tomaten in der Sonne 😂 Gelächter aus dem Nachbargarten 😅, aber das Bild ist brauchbar finde ich.  

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Ich habe wohl irgendetwas falsch gemacht. 🙄

Dankeschön, Luzie!

Der Rand ist nicht schwierig zu nähen: einen 6cm breiten Stoffstreifen auf Ausschnittmaß an den kurzen Seiten zusammennähen, dann an beiden Seiten alle 4cm versetzte Markierungen anzeichnen, die man mit Quernadeln links auf links zusammensteckt. In 1cm Abstand zur Kante drübersteppen und dann wie ein Bündchen ans Shirt nähen, nur ohne es zu dehnen. 

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Sehr schön geworden, auch mit dem gedrehten Bündchen, gefällt mir ganz prima. :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello everybody. My circle is happy to have found the shares here. I’ve been looking for this info since last fall and I will be telling everyone I know to swing by. The other morning I was bouncing around through the top forums trying to scope out a resolution to my staggering questions. Now I must be diligent to take more risk in whatever way I can. We are getting all pickled out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you deeply for such a resource. This has boosted me out of my comfort zone. Many fresh creations are sprouting in my world. Its really a surprising area to make new great effect. I need to share that I am studying. If you have time, take a look my new photography site:maryland engagement photographer near me Boca Raton

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Ciao everybody. I am happy we came across the like minds here. I’ve been crawling the net for this info for days and I will be encouraging my besties to swing by. The other afternoon I was toggling through the available sites trying to discover the answers to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take more risk in whatever method I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you deeply for such incredible information. This has shifted me out of an old rut. Many novel knowings are seeding in my world. Its really a perfect space to make new friendships. It is known that I am developing. Here is my new hobby, visit my newly created spot:the inn at chesapeake bay beach club around Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is essential for children to endure the best and stay robust and faithful. Ageless Martial Arts apprise moral and put up life skills to make kids for doing better in life. Say to them how martial arts will promote them for really long time and why selecting us is the solid investment they can bring about. Ageless Martial Arts is a traditional martial arts class in Henderson Nevada, that focuses on instructing parents and children the ways to protect their self and discover wonderful talents quickly. We are a talented team of martial arts instructors who want to use karate as well as other forms of martial arts to strengthen personality creation exercises so they can develop self-reliance and a master frame of mind. Our Karate class are specific blend of top array of Karate to assist in defending yourself and others. The primary foundation is Karate, originally started by a Karate master, it is a dicipline that focuses on timed self protection and offensive maneuvers as well as distinct countering skill sets. As our students and young adults and Preschoolers study Martial Arts near Las Vegas NV, our teachers use skills such as discipline, manners, respect as well as many positive skills sets. While testing the mind, body and energy field, our teachers give skills to our new members in order to use these skills outside and inside the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers train a new way of holding ones self which fosters the students get above some tough apsects of living as the students transition to a master. If you want to find out more take a look at this site:kiera nelson martial arts las vegas by 89118

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag