Bianfey

Lea - www.sewy.de

Bianfey    13
Bianfey

Lea ist ein Schnitt für Slip/ Bikinihose und erhältlich in den Größen 32 - 44.

Da ich Kaufslips immer in 40/42 getragen habe, habe ich Größe 40 genäht.

Dieses Schnittmuster war mein erstes für Slips und es lag jahrelang zusammen mit dem Anfänger-Komplett-Nähpacket in der Ecke, bis ich mich letztes Jahr endlich daran gesetzt habe, ihn zu nähen. Es ist eindeutig einer meiner Lieblingsschnitte geworden. Egal aus welchem Material ich ihn bisher genäht habe, er passt super und ist herrlich einfach zu nähen. Nachdem in ihn jetzt länger probegetragen habe, stelle ich fest, dass ich Slips mit breiterem Zwickel bevorzuge, was auf diesen voll und ganz zutrifft.

20161211_212420.jpg

bearbeitet von Bianfey
  • Gefällt mir. 3

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

farm wedding photography has always delegated a exceptional place in my wife's daily life. Growing up  you’d find myself holding a thirty five milimeter telephoto camera in my hands taking photos of my best buddies and flowers, and the mesmerizing scenes making up the little seaport place off the north Virginia ocean port where my brother and I went to highschool. This thing my cousin taught me scaled out to a fine skill of a master that I enveloped, perusing wedding pictures, paintings and outdoor photoshoots in my twentys.  After, I began creating a important marketing business where contrasting momentums and enriching energies began to flower and shine out all around my wedding photo jobs. Now and forever I will always be a always exhibited and prize taking Seattle Washington Headshot top Photographer and cover all Maryland and all of Oregon. I am also a part time Seattle Washington salon Photographer. Please look at my treasured site in order to find out more about my love: Seattle wedding photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has forever had a quality position in my my hobby life. In Junior High  everyone could discover me possessing a thirty-five millimeter Kodak camera in hand snapping keepsakes of my best relatives and family, and the beautiful scenes conjoining the smallish ocean town off the northern Virginia coastal town where my relatives and I through elementary school and college. The thing my dad taught me grew slowly to a dedicated technical expertise which I became one with, studying magazine portraiture and clothing photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  Afterwards, I instigated forging a very intricate wedding photography career strategy where beautiful nudges and life enhancing energies had already started to appear and show inside my outdoor work. Now and for the future I continue to be a full-time exhibited and nominated Seattle Based Wedding Photographer and service the entire the USA and all of Washington. I am also a part-time Washington state business Photographer. Also look at my blog in order to discover more about my love: Richmond Family Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag