Luzie

Flaute oder Facebook

Dr.Bibber    46
Dr.Bibber

Ich hab hier auch schon lange nicht mehr reingeschaut.  Bei mir ist es der Zeitmangel. Ich hab auch nicht viel genäht in letzter Zeit.

Meine Nähma muss jetzt auch zur Reparatur.  Ich hätte mich vor dem Kauf damals schlauer lesen sollen, dann hätte ich die Singer Legacy nicht gekauft.O.o

Ständig ärgert sie mich... Ich spare jetzt auf eine neue Maschine. :D

• Traurig 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello guys and gals. My friends and I are delighted we saw the like minds here. I’ve been scanning for this info for a long time and I will be convincing my friends to hop on by. The other afternoon I was traversing through the best sites out there trying to determine the answers to my staggering questions. Now I am hoping to take more risk in whatever method I can. We are getting all pickled out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such open sourcing. This has boosted me out of unhealthy habits. Many brand new knowings are transitioning into my world. Its really a good group to make new engagements. I will share also that I am studying. Here is my new hobby, visit my new spot:virginia wedding photography around Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is substantial for
each person to keep up to be
effective and
committed.
Ageless
Martial Arts institute
edify values and
exercises active life to
modify kids for doing
better in life.
Let everyone know how martial arts will
promote them for
longer duration and why preferring us is the good investment they can complete.
Ageless Martial Arts is a dedicated Karate school in vegas, which focuses on teaching old people and children the ways to protect themselves and discover good life skills gradually. The instructors are a
wonderful group of martial arts instructors that want to use martial arts as well as different forms of karate to develop character creation habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a black belt frame of mind.

The martial arts schedule are novel mixture of foremost ideas of AMA to help defend yourself and others.
Our important base is Karate, originally formed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a study which is primarily about situational overall defense and attacks as well as unique countering skill sets. During the time our students and teens and children study Martial Arts in Paradise NV, the staff practice skills including discipline, politeness, humility as well as other affirmative skills sets. By testing the mind, arms and energy field, our teachers teach our deciples to use these skills around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff instill a very important way of holding ones self that lends the diciples get through many tough parts of life as they transition to a karate master. If you needs to discover more take a gander at my Karate school website:karate in las vegas near Las Vegas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
peter1le    0
peter1le

Ich verstehe vollkommen, was du meinst. 

bearbeitet von peter1le

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
peter1le    0
peter1le

Auch ich gehöre zu den Forenliebhabern und vermisse manchmal die lebhaften Diskussionen und den Austausch, den wir hier früher hatten. Bei mir ist es eine Mischung aus privatem und beruflichem Stress, der mich manchmal vom Forum fernhält. Ich denke, viele erleben ähnliches.

Zu deiner Frage bezüglich Facebook: Ich nutze es, aber es ersetzt für mich nicht die Foren. Facebook-Gruppen können zwar interessant sein, aber die Atmosphäre ist oft ganz anders als hier. Und ja, es gibt auch dort spezifische Gruppen, z.B. fürs Nähen, aber ich finde, das Forum hier hat seinen eigenen Charme.

Ich hoffe, dass Foren wie dieses weiterhin Bestand haben, auch wenn die Zeiten sich ändern. Übrigens, für diejenigen, die sich auch in sozialen Medien engagieren, kann diese Website eine interessante Option sein. Es ist eine Plattform, die dabei helfen kann, die Sichtbarkeit zu erhöhen, gerade für Anfänger auf Social-Media-Plattformen.

bearbeitet von peter1le

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag