Eanzined

Maschine frisst Oberfaden

Frage

Eanzined    2
Eanzined

Ich weiß leider nicht weiter. Ober- und Unterfaden habe ich mehrmals neu eingesetzt, Fadenspannung ist richtig eingestellt.. trotzdem näht die Maschine ohne Unterfaden und verhakt sich mit dem Oberfaden. 

Im zweiten Foto habe ich den Unterfaden gewechselt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

1 Antwort auf diese Frage

Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has forever taken a fulfilling place in my marriage MO. Growing up  everyone could discover me in hand with a thirty five milimeter Cannon camera on me snapping shots of my relatives and flowers, and the green locales around the smallish ocean locale in the Maryland bay front where my sister and I grew up. This thing my uncle taught me blossomed laterally into a fine money making hobby which I gave up everything else for, perusing newspaper pictures and fashion photography in the latter part of my education.  After, I initiated forging a important wedding photography life plan where beautiful changes and life enhancing vibes began to take root and become visible inside my body of jobs. This day I will be a always referenced and award winning Seattle Based Headshot popular photographer and travel about the complete Maryland and all of North Carolina. I am also a regularly used Seattle Washington salon Photographer. When you get a chance check out my site in order to find out extra to share with outhers: wedding photographer Seattle

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag