valeria

Die Kuscheltiere sind los!

valeria    14
valeria

Es gibt so süße Kuscheltierschnittmuster...

# Waldgefährten und auch #monstabella sind da genau mein Fall. Auch für Anfänger geeignet und super süß!

Hier ein paar Fotos :)

Eule Erna - Waldgefährten

Reh Emmi- Waldgefährten

Dino Eddi- Monstabella

Alpaka - leelahloves (Freebie!!!)

alpaki.jpg

drache.JPG

Eule Erna.JPG

taschejoellereh.JPG

• Gefällt mir. 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is especially noteworthy for all age groups to continue to exist ambitious and faithful. Ageless Martial Arts sheds light on ethical motives and coaches active lifestyle to develop kids for being finer in life. Inform them how martial arts will serve them for extended period of time and why picking us is the worthwile investment they can complete. Ageless karate school is a important martial arts center in vegas, that focuses on instructing members and children a way to protect their self and discover wonderful life skills everyday. We are a talented team of karate teachers that need to incorporate martial arts and many forms of karate to strengthen character creation exercises so they can attain self-reliance and a defense mindset. My Karate class are novel mixture of top skill set of martial arts to help defend yourself and others. The initial base is AMA Karate, initially created by a Karate master, it is a regimen which is concerned with on the spot overall defense and offensive maneuvers and special countering skill sets. While the students and teens and young kids learn Martial Arts around Paradise NV, our teachers incorporate ideas such as discipline, politeness, humility as well as including affirmative self awareness. By challenging the legs, body and energy field, we give skills to the new members in order to apply these skills around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers develop a very important type of existance that fosters themselves pass through most difficult phases of life while the disciples develop to an expert. If you needs to find out more have a look at my blog:las vegas mma near 89074

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has always assumed a unique spot in my wife's regimen. everyday  you could search myself possessing a thirty-five mm professional camera in my posession snapping momentos of my favorite childhood friends and flowers, and the one of a kind land around the wee port city in the Chesapeake ocean port where my friends and I went to school. This thing my cousin taught me grew slowly of a passionate money making skill that I assumed, digesting wedding pictures and outdoor photography in college.  not long afterwards, I initiated paving a demanding advertising business filled with contrasting notions and character building energy had already started to take shape and show all around my wedding photo work. This day I am a full-time referenced and nominated Destination Wedding Photographer and travel about all about the USA and all of Portland. I am also a sought out Seattle Washington Commercial Photographer. Also take a look at my new site in order to learn more to share with outhers: Tacoma Commercial Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag