Fitelinchen

Knopf mit Stoff bespannen / beziehen

Fitelinchen    0
Fitelinchen

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte gerne "Knöpfe" mit Stoff beziehen. Bei Youtube habe ich mir dazu schon einige Videos angeschaut, bin aber dadurch noch konfuser geworden. Daher frage ich einmal euch:
Die "Knöpfe" sollen an der Rückseite flach sein. Also eher Dekoknöpfe die man aufkleben kann, dazu brauche ich ja einen Boden der eben ist, vielleicht eher eine Scheibe? Könnt ihr mir sagen welches Werkzeug bzw. welches Material ich benötige? Mache ich das mit einer Zange, mit einer Presse (für die paar Knöpfe vielleicht zu teuer aber es sollen keine Falten zu sehen sein...) oder von Hand?

Über Antworten freue ich mich, das wäre ganz lieb von euch. Ich würde sonst auch gerne in den Nähshop gehen aber das ist ja gerade nicht drin (Lockdown).

Viele Grüße

Tina

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Rechts: Rohling für die Presse, links: sb Päckchen von Prym, die Öse zum annähen kann man mit einem Seitenschneider abknipsen.

Es gibt auch Unterteile, die keine Öse haben, ich glaube aber, daß man die ähnlich wie die für die Presse nur in sehr großen Stückzahlen zu kaufen bekommt, man braucht für die Presse auch passende Stempel. Bei sehr großen Mengen lohnt sich die Anschaffung schon. 

In den Päckchen von Prym ist alles drin was man braucht, man legt den rund geschnittenen Stoff unter dem Rohling auf das weisse Teil und drückt das Unterteil mit den blauen Teil fest - fertig. 

20210102_135445.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Ciao everyone. My wife and I are really glad to have found the guidance here. I’ve been going through my library for this info for hours and I will be encouraging my friends to hop by. The other evening I was blazing through the internet trying to scope out a conclusion to my tough questions. Now I must be diligent to take more risk in whatever way I can. We are getting all pickled out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such incredible information. This has boosted me out of an old rut. Many fabulous knowings are sprouting in my world. Its really a super website to make new friends. I must say also that I am researching. when you get a chance, visit my new Blog:clermont florida engagement photographer near me Miami FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is a high priority for young and adult to stay ambitious and focused. Ageless Martial Arts guides principle and trains defense expertise to sway kids for improving in life. Let them know how martial arts will foster them for longer duration and why appointing us is the better investment they can make. Ageless Martial Arts is a dedicated Karate class in Paradise Nevada, which focuses on teaching old people and kids the ways to defend their self and learn wonderful life skills along the way. We are a devote collection of karate teachers who desire to incorporate martial arts as well as different forms of defense to strengthen character creation exercises in order to attain inner strength and a master skill set. The Karate schedule are top pick and mixture of basic ideas of martial arts to help defend yourself. Our crucial base is AMA Karate, originally created by a Karate master, it is an art that focuses on on the spot overall defense and attacks as well as specialized proactive defense skills. During the time our members and young adults and children enroll in traditional karate classes in Henderson Nevada, the staff infuse concepts including self control, politeness, respect as well as several affirmative personal development. While testing the mind, body and energy field, we give skills to our young in order to use this around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we develop a different type of controlling ones self that fosters them get beyond the difficult parts of living while they progress to master of martial arts. If you needs to find out more take a look at this blog:martial arts seminar 2019 in las vegas around 89014

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag