Schiffi

Meine Baby Näharbeiten

Näheule    672
Näheule

Oh dein Geschenk gefällt mir!:) Deine Freundin wird sich bestimmt sehr freuen.

• Danke 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Karo    141
Karo

Das ist ein ja ein schönes Set, da passt alles gut zusammen. 👍Da freut sie sich bestimmt und der Kleine sieht süß aus....ich rate mal es wird ein Junge.☺️

• Danke 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Merle    188
Merle

Ganz entzückend. :x

Ich würd das Kroko Set auch sofort für ein Mädchen annehmen. Meine Cousine hat seit Kindertagen Krokodile als Lieblingstier. :D

• Gefällt mir. 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Schiffi    10
Schiffi

Ich kann es einfach nicht lassen *schäm* .....habe momentan Urlaub und so macht sich heute ein kleines Päckchen auf den Weg zu meiner Freundin mit diesem Konvolut.

Schnittmuster Wende-Pucksack von Kibadoo, Mütze von Klitzeklein und Wende-Halstuch von Pattydoo

Stoff hatte ich z.T. noch da und von biene-heidi.de

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has immense importance for every person to stay over spirited and purposeful. Ageless Martial Arts institute illuminates integrity and instills life skills to frame kids for making everything perfect in life. Count them how martial arts will benefit them for extended period of time and why choosing us is the good investment they can complete. Ageless martial arts class is a traditional martial arts school in Las vegas, which is about instructing parents and children the ways to protect themselves and discover good talents everyday. We are a devote collection of martial arts instructors who need to use karate as well as many forms of martial arts to develop personality building exercises so they can develop inner strength and a professional mindset. Our martial arts schedule is novel set of basic concepts of Karate to help protect yourself and others. The initial base is Traditional Karate, originally started by a Shoulin Monk, it is an art which focuses on on the spot defenses and offensive maneuvers and special counter offensive arts. As our members and young adults and grades k through 5 enroll in Martial Arts in Las Vegas, the staff use ideas like self control, manners, humility and several positive personal development. While testing the mind, body and spirit, our teachers train our deciples in order to incorporate this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers lend a very important type of holding ones self which fosters themselves pass above all difficult apsects of life as they transcend to black belt. If you want to discover more take a gander at this Karate school website:best martial arts in las vegas in 89179

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has paramount importance for young population to last passionate and committed. Ageless Martial Arts illuminates moral standards and demostrates active living to frame kids for giving the best in life. Respond to them how martial arts will benefit them for longer run and why picking us is the worthwile investment they can practice. Our martial arts class is a dedicated Karate center in Henderson Nevada, that is about teaching adults and kids the ways to defend their self and discover good life skills gradually. The instructors are a wonderful group of martial arts instructors that want to incorporate martial arts as well as other forms of karate to strengthen personality creation exercises in order to achieve self-reliance and a tactical skill set. My martial arts class are top pick and blend of major array of Karate to assist in defending others and yourself. The important corner stone is Karate, initially started by a Karate master, it is an art which is about situational overall defense and offensive maneuvers as well as distinct countering skills. While the members and teen agers and children learn Martial Arts around Paradise Nevada, we practice ideas like self control, manners, humility and including positive skills sets. By challenging the legs, arms and spirit, our instructors give skills to the new members in order to incorporate this around and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers create a different type of thinking which fosters them pass through the rough phases of life as the disciples transcend to master of martial arts. If you would like to learn more take a gander at my las vegas karate school website:mma las vegas around 89052

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has always taken a exceptional facet in our regimen. In elementary school  you would locate me possessing a thirty-five mm Kodak camera in my posession taking headshots of my best childhood friends and family gatherings, and the fantastic scenes lending to the smallish ocean locale off the Chesapeake coastal port where my mother and I went to elementary school. The thing my childhood friend taught me morphed of a passionate money making pastime that I pursued, digesting editorial pictures, paintings and natural photography in the university.  After, I started forging a important wedding photography life plan in which remarkable notions and character building influences had already started to manifest and become visible throughout my wedding photo jobs. This day I continue to be a full time published and prize taking Seattle Headshot popular photographer and cover all Seattle and international destinations. I am also a highly sought Seattle Washington salon Photographer. Tell your friends to check out my new website in order to learn some more about my business: Seattle Commercial Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag