Lula

Singer 726 Gebrauchsanleitung

Lula    0
Lula

Hallo zusammen :) Ich habe eine Singer 726 geschenkt bekommen, nur leider ohne Gebrauchsanleitung.

Wisst ihr vielleicht, wo ich eine finden kann? (pdf oder so?)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has forever assumed a quality facet in my marriage my hobby life. As a kid  you could discover myself in hand with a 35mm film camera in my posession snapping shots of my childhood friends and family gatherings, and the beautiful locales infiltrating the little inlet locale in the north Virginia Bay where my relatives and I grew up. This thing my dad taught me blossomed to a loving money making skill that I assumed, scanning article pictures, paintings and clothing photography in my teenage and young adult life.  Not long after, I began paving a very intricate advertising career in which enigmatic changes and life enhancing energies began to manifest and become visible about my photography work. Today I am forever a full time exhibited and prize taking Seattle Washington Wedding top Photographer and cover all about Seattle as well as all of Portland. I am also a recognized Seattle WA real estate Photographer. Tell your friends to have a look at my site to learn extra about me: Sutro Baths Engagement Session

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag