Handwerks-Produkt

Anleitung - Bankkissen nähen mit abgenähten Ecken

Handwerks-Produkt    74
Handwerks-Produkt

Hallo Ihr Nähbegeisterten :) 

Weil mein DIY zum Sitzkissenbezug so gut ankommt und ich öfters gefragt werde, ob es auch noch eine Variante für Anfänger gibt, habe ich mich ran gesetzt und mal ein weiteres DIY zusammengestellt. Das Bankkissen ist mit abgenähten Ecken und wirklich einfach nach zu nähen :)

Falls es noch in Ordnung ist, teile ich gerne meinen Blogbeitrag. Das ganze als Fotostrecke hier, würde tatsächlich den Rahmen sprengen, weils umfangreicher ist :D 

Hier der Blogbeitrag zum DIY für Nähanfänger: -> Hier

Ich bin gespannt wie eure Ergebnisse aussehen :) 

IMG_1349.jpg

bearbeitet von Handwerks-Produkt
  • Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hola fellow bloggers. My friends and I are super excited we saw this group. I’ve been scanning for this info for months and I will be sure to tell my bro to swing by. The other morning I was flipping through the google searches trying to find a conclusion to my tough questions. Now I am inspired to take things higher in whatever path I can. We are getting all spaced out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just had to thank you kindly for such enlightenment. This has pushed me out of rough territory. Many fresh creations are sprouting in my world. Its really a super page to make new friendships. One item I'll mention is that I am investigating. when you get a chance, take a look my new photography site:baltimore photographers around Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has always delegated a quantified facet in our my hobby life. Growing up  you’d search me possessing a thirty-five millimeter telephoto camera in my hand snapping shots of my buddies and a few weddings, and the fantastic scenery within the little port place in the Chesapeake ocean port where my relatives and I through elementary school and college. This skill grew over time to a passionate money making pastime which I assumed, digesting editorial pictures, paintings and natural photography in my twentys.  Afterwards, I started paving a important photography life plan in which remarkable nudges and adventurous vibes started to take shape and be seen all around my photography jobs. Today I will be a full-time referenced and nominated Seattle Located Wedding affordable Photographer and am employed the complete United States as well as all of Portland. I am also a famous Seattle Washington television Photographer. Also share my beloved website to discover extra to share with outhers: Richmond Family Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag