Nadisch    0
Nadisch

Hilfe!Meine Singer brilliance 6180 hat plötzlich ein falsches Stichbild beim Overlockstich. Die Fadenspannungen stimmen und die Nadel ist auch neu und nichts ist verbogen bzw falsch eingespannt. Vielleicht kann mir jemand ja helfen!Danke!

20191204_193454-1944x3456.jpg

bearbeitet von Nadisch

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Kannst Du mal Bilder von der linken Seite machen, 1x die Oberseite der Nahtkante und 1x die Unterseite?

So gesehen könnte es an der Spannung liegen, an unpassender oder defekter Nadel, unqualitativem Nähgarn oder einem Nähfehler.

Was für eine Nadel ist in der Maschine, ist sie heil? Ist das Garn fein und glatt? Ist die Maschine gereinigt und geölt?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hola to all. My mates and I really glad we came across this site. I’ve been poking around for this info since last spring and I will be encouraging my cohorts to swing by. The other night I was toggling through the best sites out there trying to find the right solution to my revolving questions. Now I am planning to take it to the next level in whatever mode I can. We are getting all pickled out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you while I could for such incredible information. This has boosted me out of an old rut. Many bittersweet things are growing in my world. Its really a safe community to make new connections. You may value that I am developing. when you get a chance, check out my new photography site:capen house weddings near me St Petersburg FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hola fellow readers. My circle is delighted we heard the posts. I’ve been poking around for this info all my life and I will be telling my friends to hop by. The other afternoon I was bouncing around through the available sites trying to determine the right solution to my revolving questions. Now I am going to take great care in whatever form I can. We are getting all nerded out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you tremendously for such excellent assistance. This has opened me out of my comfort zone. Many bittersweet knowings are shaping around my world. Its really a sure place to make new relationships. I must say also that I am developing. If you have time, take a look my newly created business:disney wedding photographer near me Key West FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is especially noteworthy for
young people to continue to exist
fresh and
dutiful.
Ageless
Martial Arts institute
educate values and
put up practical knowledge to
sway kids for being finer in life.
Respond to them how martial arts will
help them for
longer period and why booking us is the wise investment they can make out.
Our karate school is a individualized martial arts class in Las Vegas NV, which focuses on teaching old people and kids how to defend themselves and discover amazing talents along the way. The instructors are a
devote collection of martial arts teachers who desire to incorporate martial arts and many forms of martial arts to strengthen character building exercises so they can attain self-reliance and a black belt mindset.

My AMA schedule is specific blend of major skill set of martial arts to assist in defending others and yourself.
Our primary foundation is AMA Karate, originally developed by Karate Masters, it is a dicipline that focuses on timed defenses and attacks as well as one of a kind countering skills. As the members and young adults and children enroll in Martial Arts near Henderson Nevada, the staff infuse skills such as discipline, manners, respect and many affirmative reinforcement. While exercising the legs, body and spirit, we teach our students to incorporate these skills outside and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff train a different class of being that fosters them get past most rough parts of of being human while the students transition to master of martial arts. If you want to discover more have a look at this las vegas karate school website:sensei las vegas by 89118

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag