foxinthesnow    0
foxinthesnow

Hallo, ich wollte meiner Freundin zu Weihnachten eine Freude machen und ihr ein spezielles Kissen nähen.

Leider bin ich mit der Ausführung etwas überfordert und wollte hier nach Hilfe fragen. 

Das Problem ist die Besondere Form wie in dem Bild zu sehen ist.

Jindujun-Wolke-aus-Dragonball-Bandai-kaufen-4.jpg.55a9e656be3be1acdf3a2772091ed255.jpg

Hat jemand eine Idee wie man diesen "wolkigen" Effekt verwirklichen kann? 

Bin für alle Tipps und Ratschläge offen vielen Dank :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luzie    865
Luzie

Ich weiss nicht, ob das funktionieren kann, ich bin jetzt nicht so der Kreativ-Mensch, aber ich würde es zumindest folgendermassen probieren.

Stoff auf links, dann würde ich mir solche Wolkenkringel zeichnen, und diese dann mit einen Kantennähfuss, (geht sicher auch mit einem normalen), absteppen. Also wie so einen Abnäher, halt bloß ganz schmal, hoffe konnte mich verständlich ausdrücken :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is requisite for
all ages to stay over
spirited and
concentrated.
Ageless
Martial Arts institute
guides morals and

crystallizes life skills to
shape kids for being finer in life.
Let them know how martial arts will
benefit them for
longer duration and why picking us is the better investment they can carry
out.
Our karate school is a unique martial arts center in Henderson Nevada, which is about instructing old people and kids a way to guard themselves and discover amazing talents gradually. The instructors are a
devote team of karate masters that want to use martial arts and other forms of karate to develop personality creation habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a professional skill set.

Our Karate class are custom mixture of top array of martial arts to assist in defending yourself.
Our important corner stone is Traditional Karate, originally created by a Shoulin Monk, it is an art which is concerned with timed overall defense and attacks as well as specialized proactive defense arts. As our students and teens and young kids enroll in traditional karate classes around Paradise Nevada, we incorporate concepts including discipline, manners, humility as well as many affirmative personal development. By testing the legs, arms and energy field, we teach the students in order to incorporate this around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we train a very important class of holding ones self that lends them get above the challenging parts of life while the disciples transition to an expert. If you want to find out more have a look at this website for karate kids:las vegas martial arts near 89118

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is high-priority for all the ages to be efficient and diligent. Ageless Martial Arts institute inculcates values and put up life expertise to bring kids for doing better in life. Let them know how martial arts will promote them for long duration and why electing us is the wise investment they can bring about. Ageless martial arts class is a collaborative Karate school in Las vegas, that is about instructing old people and children a way to protect themselves and learn important life skills quickly. The instructors are a excellent group of karate masters who want to use karate as well as many forms of martial arts to develop character building habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a tactical skill set. My martial arts schedule is specific set of major ideas of AMA to help protect ones self. The crucial foundation is Traditional Karate, initially started by a Shoulin Monk, it is a class which is about situational overall defense and attacks as well as distinct countering skill sets. While the students and teen agers and young kids discover Karate in Henderson NV, our teachers practice skills including discipline, manners, humility and many positive personal control. While testing the legs, body and spirit, our instructors educate the deciples to apply this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instruct a different way of existance that helps themselves pass beyond many challenging apsects of of being human as the disciples transition to an expert. If you would like to discover more take a look at this las vegas karate school website:kids karate henderson nv near 89120

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has for a long time assumed a remarkable facet in my wife's hobbies. As a teenager  everyone could discover me with a thirty five milimeter Kodak camera in hand taking shots of my best relatives and pets, and the fantastic local color composing the tiny oceanic place in the north Virginia Bay where my brother and I through elementary school and college. The pastime grew slowly of a finite money making skill that I followed, digesting newspaper portraiture and fashion photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  not long afterwards, I instigated creating a demanding advertising life plan in which contrasting notions and enriching influences had already began to take root and be seen all around my body of work. Now and forever I will always be a continually published and prize taking Seattle Wedding popular photographer and cover all around United States and all of Oregon. I am also a full time Seattle business product Photographer. Tell your friends to look at my new site to discover more about my love: Seattle Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag