Demony

BH-Schnittmuster gesucht...

Demony    1
Demony

Hallöchen,

da melde ich mich hier an, stöbere ein bisschen herum und wundere mich, was mich zwickt. Der Bügel von meinem letzten BH ist gebrochen *heul*. Der davor hat vor ca 3 Wochen den Geist aufgegeben. Nun könnte man ja fragen, warum habe ich nur zwei BH's... Ganz einfach, alle anderen sind mittlerweile zu klein, bin schwanger und wollte jetzt nicht neue kaufen, die dann entweder nur für die kurze Zeit getragen werden oder Wochen lang im Schrank rumliegen... Stillbh's brauche ich ja auch noch... Lange Rede kurzer Sinn, ich suche nach einem gut sitzenden, große Größe passenden BH mit gutem Halt ohne Bügel. Kennt ihr da was?

LG Demony

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
misery70    1
misery70

Hallo Demony,

es gibt so schöne Umstands BHs, die wachsen mit. Denn die Größe wird sich im laufe der Zeit noch so oft ändern, dass du dann am kaufen dran bleibst :-) . Zu groß darf das Körbchen auch nicht sein, dann tut es später weh. Wenn du zum Ende deiner Schwangerschaft angelangt bist, denke daran, den Still BH mindestens 1 bis 2 Größen größer zu kaufen.

Liebe Grüße Doro

(habe zwei Kinder)

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Demony    1
Demony

Hallo Doro, 

danke für die Antwort. Ich wusste gar nicht, dass es solche BHs gibt. Deswegen hatte ich ja dran gedacht selbst was zu machen. Das mit dem Stillbh wusste ich, wobei es sich irgendwie seltsam anhört, kann ich mir so schwer vorstellen *g* 

Aber es gab bis jetzt so einiges, von dem ich auch nicht gedacht hätte, dass es so sein würde.

Dann werde ich mich mal nach den Umstandsbhs umschauen. Danke nochmal und schönen Abend noch.

Lg Demony

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is a high priority for all ages to be even fresh and directed. Ageless Martial Arts inculcates sense of honour and put up active life to make kids for giving the best in life. Respond to them how martial arts will support them for substantial period of time and why picking us is the wise investment they can bring about. Ageless martial arts class is a unique martial arts class in Las Vegas NV, that focuses on instructing adults and kids the ways to protect themselves and learn wonderful abilties everyday. The instructors are a compassionate group of karate instructors who desire to use martial arts as well as many forms of martial arts to strengthen character creation exercises in order to attain inner strength and a professional frame of mind. The Karate class is specific set of basic array of AMA to assist in defending yourself. Our important foundation is Karate, initially formed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is an art that is primarily about situational personal defense and attacks as well as special counter offensive skill sets. As our students and young adults and grades k through 5 enroll in traditional karate classes near Henderson Nevada, the staff and students practice skills such as discipline, manners, respect and including positive self awareness. By challenging the legs, arms and energy field, we teach our students to apply this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers instill a new type of thinking which lends them pass beyond most tough phases of of being human as the disciples progress to master of martial arts. If you would like to learn more take a gander at this site:misbehavior summer camps las vegas nv around Henderson

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has indefinitely dedicated a remarkable position in my regimen. As a youngster  you could discover myself carrying a thirty-five millimeter huge camera on me snapping photos of my favorite buddies and pets, and the one of a kind local color inhabiting the wee oceanic town in the north Carolina ocean port where my family matured. This fun time grew with time of a loving skill that I gave up everything else for, perusing newspaper portraiture and outdoor photoshoots in the latter part of my education.  Afterwards, I started creating a demanding marketing life plan in which beautiful influences and life enhancing energy had already started to appear and become visible throughout my outdoor work. Now I continue to be a full time referenced and prize taking Destination Headshot top Photographer and travel about the complete the USA as well as all of North Carolina. I am also a part-time Seattle WA real estate Photographer. Please skip over to my site to discover more to share with outhers: Peak Fall Foliage

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

farm wedding photography has especially had a remarkable cornerstone in my wife's daily life. As a youngster  you could discover me holding a thirty five mm Kodak camera on me taking pictures of my buddies and pets, and the fantastic locales composing the smallish seaport town off the Virginia port where my relatives and I went to school. The thing my cousin taught me grew to a loving skill of a master which I grew with, perusing magazine portraiture and design photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  not long afterwards, I instigated assimilating a very intricate wedding photography career strategy in which beautiful notions and life enhancing influences had already started to bloom and be seen inside my outdoor jobs. Now and forever I will be a full-time referenced and award winning Destination Headshot affordable Photographer and travel about all about United States as well as all of Oregon. I am also a in demand Washington state Commercial Photographer. Please look at my site in order to learn more about my business: emerald forest wedding

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag