klengt

Ungelesene Inhalte Filtern

klengt    2
klengt

Hallo,

Ich benutze oft die Funktion Ungelesene Inhalte (bei Aktivitäten -> Meine Aktivitätsverläufe), damit ich sehen kann, bei welchen Beiträgen sich seit meinem letzten Login was verändert hat. Ist es hier möglich anzugeben, welche Themen man nicht sehen möchte? Zum Beispiel interessieren mich Beiträge zum Thema Häkeln oder Stricken nicht so sehr, oder auch Beiträge in der Kategorie Plotter, Overlock, weil ich keine solche Maschinen besitze.

Ist es hier nicht möglich, verschiedene Themen aus der Ungelesene Inhalte Liste auszuschließen?

Ich hoffe, ich konnte mich verständlich ausdrücken :D Schon mal vielen Dank :) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Eva    206
Eva

Das ist nicht möglich, die musst du einfach überblättern. :) Du kannst aber entscheiden, welchen Inhalten du folgst. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there readers. My mates and I tickled to have found the shares here. I’ve been scratching my head for this info since last weekend and I will be sure to tell my cohorts to swing on by. The other day I was bouncing around through the search engines trying to find a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take more responsibility in whatever way I can. We are getting all worked out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such open sourcing. This has boosted me out of a tough situation. Many hopeful creations are sprouting in my world. Its really a sure website to make new ideas available. It is known that I am developing. If you have time, visit my newly created photography site:historic elkridge furnace inn near me Sarasota FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there my friends. My team members and I are delighted to have found the guidance here. I’ve been stripping my files for this info for days and I will be sure to tell my children to swing by. The other afternoon I was flipping through the best sites out there trying to determine the right solution to my revolving questions. Now I am entrusted to take a leap in whatever way I can. We are getting all blurred out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you tremendously for such solid answers. This has propelled me out of a tough situation. Many superb improvements are sprouting in my world. Its really a an incredible website to make new ideas available. Allow me to share that I am researching. when you get a chance, check out my newly created spot:annapolis engagement photographer near Miami FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has especially dedicated a timely special place in our MO. On the weekends  everyone could discover myself carrying a thirty five milimeter Kodak camera in my posession taking keepsakes of my favorite friends and family, and the beautiful locales within the small coastal city in the Chesapeake port where my brother and I were raised. The love morphed laterally into a loving money making hobby which I pursued, perusing journal portraiture and clothing photoshoots in the latter part of my education.  After, I started paving a important wedding photography life plan where elegant influences and life enhancing vibes had already began to appear and be seen within my wedding photo work. Now and forever I continue to be a full-time published and nominated Seattle Headshot affordable Photographer and travel about all around Washington as well as all of Seattle. I am also a part time Seattle Washington business Photographer. Please share my blog in order to learn more about me: Bellevue Headshot Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag