Rinna

Wendebeanie und Halssocke

Rinna    55
Rinna

Um hier mal den Anfang zu machen, möchte ich euch das Weihnachtsgeschenk für das Kind meines Cousins zeigen! Der Kurze ist zwei und hasst Mützen! Daher habe ich mir gedacht, dass ein cooler Stoff da vielleicht helfen könnte! Wenn ich mir nicht zu blöd vorkommen würde, würde ich aus dem Stoff auch etwas für mich machen! Finde den suuuuper! :x Die beiden Sachen kamen bei den Eltern und Großeltern sehr gut an!!

SM für die Beanie ist von pattydoo, die Halssocke hab ich so gemacht!

Entschuldigt bitte das wenig professionelle Foto...

2016-12-22 19.43.43.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Petra    407
Petra

Das ist wirklich ein toller Stoff. Mütze und Socke sehen toll aus.

Eltern und Großeltern gefällt er gut und was sagt der Lütte dazu. Trägt er seine Monstermütze?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Rinna    55
Rinna
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Petra:

Das ist wirklich ein toller Stoff. Mütze und Socke sehen toll aus.

Eltern und Großeltern gefällt er gut und was sagt der Lütte dazu. Trägt er seine Monstermütze?

Das weiß ich nicht so genau! An Weihnachten war das Spielzeug wie erwartet natürlich viiiiel cooler! ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
lila    54
lila

sieht hübsch aus . Vielleicht kannst Dir auch so eine Kopfbedeckung machen und den Stoff innen verwenden . Dann hast ihn auch für Dich vernäht und keiner sieht´s :x

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Fear and lack of knowledge aslo ones talents makeup largely to fragmented self value. Karate teaching provides abilites that give one to achieve and take into account skill sets which will help them accept not only that they are able to show but also creates a sense of pride from knowing that which they have learned. Anxiety is lessened after knowing there are abilites to rest upon when attacked. When students ascend to new levels, adversaries are faced with less apprehsion and with a lot of drive to take over and rule. If you want to find out more take a look at this blog:kiera nelson martial arts las vegas near 89014

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Greetings guys and gals. I am really glad to have found the like minds here. I’ve been hunting for this info since last spring and I will be convincing my besties to hop by. The other afternoon I was traversing through the web trying to uncover a solution to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take a leap in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you immediately for such a resource. This has pushed me out of my comfort zone. Many novel improvements are gaining momentum my world. Its really a safe page to make new ideas available. I must say also that I am into. Here is my new hobby, visit my new business site:kurtz beach near Key West FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is substantial for all ages to live on operative and focused. Ageless Martial Arts institute guides moral code and coaches active lifestyle to modify kids for doing better in life. Let them know how martial arts will serve them for longer run and why picking us is the worthwile investment they can do. My martial arts class is a unique self defense school in Las Vegas NV, which is about instructing parents and children how to protect their self and discover excellent abilties throughout the class. We are a compassionate team of karate masters that want to incorporate martial arts as well as multiple forms of karate to strengthen personality creation exercises so they can achieve self-reliance and a master frame of mind. Our martial arts schedule are specific set of primary concepts of Karate to help defend yourself and others. Our crucial corner stone is Karate, primarily founded by Karate Masters, it is a study which is primarily about on the spot personal defense and attacks as well as distinct proactive defense methods. As our members and teens and Preschoolers study traditional karate classes around Henderson Nevada, the staff and students incorporate concepts such as self control, politeness, respect and several positive reinforcement. By testing the legs, body and spirit, our teachers teach our new members in order to use this around and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff develop a different way of existance which helps the diciples get through many rough apsects of living while they transition to a karate master. If you want to learn more take a look at my blog:las vegas martial arts schools jeet kune do by 89121

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag