Balulilu

Verkauf: Wilcom Embroidery Studio 4, Decorating

Balulilu    0
Balulilu

Wir verkaufen unsere Wilcom EmbroideryStudio Software (Lagerabverkauf).
Level: Decorating e4, deutsch (noch nicht registriert)
Fixpreis: 1.200.- zzgl. MwSt. (inkl. Transportkosten nach Ö und D)
Evtl. Fragen bitte an: info@kreuzer-online.at

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has for a long time taken a timely place in my marriage regimen. As a kid  anyone could search myself with a thirty five mm film camera in my hand snapping pictures of my favorite childhood and pets, and the one of a kind places infiltrating the tiny ocean town in the northern Virginia bay front where my sister and I were raised. This sport grew slowly laterally into a dedicated skill of a guru that I assumed, consuming article pictures, paintings and outdoor photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  After, I began drafting a important photography business filled with enigmatic momentums and enriching energies started to become apparent and shine out within my body of work. Now and forever I will be a continually referenced and award winning Seattle Located Wedding affordable Photographer and travel about all about United States as well as all of Maryland. I am also a famous Washington state Commercial marketing Photographer. When you get a chance take a trip to my site in order to learn extra about my work: Bellevue Headshot Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag