Mikeyblueeyes

Kondensator Pfaff 95 abgeraucht

Mikeyblueeyes    3
Mikeyblueeyes

Schönen guten Abend

ich hoffe mal alle sind gesund und fit, aber es wird ja besser  🍀

Die Techniker unter euch wissen natürlich schon von der Überschrift was ich jetzt fragen will

der Kondensator an der Maschine ist durch, es gibt sicher teuren Ersatznachbau, aber auch die Möglichkeit mit günstigen,  normalen Typen es nachzubauen, wer hat das schon gemacht und würde mir mit einem Schaltplan helfen

technisches Wissen und Erfahrung sind vorhanden, Lötkolben und Entlödstation ebenfalls natürlich 

vielen Dank

Michael

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Hallo Michael, ich bin kein Techniker, aber ich weiß was Du meinst. 

Ich habe schon mehrfach gelesen das ein Herr Bauer von Nahttechnik in vielen Fällen helfen konnte. Vielleicht fragst Du einfach mal an:

Nahttechnik, Bauer Friedrich. Friedrich Bauer. Dieter-Stauber-Strasse 1. 94036 Passau

Evtl. kann er auch Dir helfen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Mikeyblueeyes    3
Mikeyblueeyes

Hallo Sybille,

danke für die Info erst mal, werde mal googeln

Gruss

Michael

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Vlt wirst Du bei Pollin.de fündig, die haben reichlich Kondensatoren für kleines Geld. 

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hola everybody. My team members and I are happy we came across the articles here. I’ve been scouring for this info all year and I will be convincing my colleagues to hop by. The other evening I was blazing through the web trying to discover an answer to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take things higher in whatever mode I can. We are getting all pickled out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such excellent assistance. This has propelled me out of my comfort zone. Many spiritual improvements are coming into my world. Its really a grand community to make new engagements. I wish to add also that I am developing. when you get a chance, take a look my new Blog:colonial williamsburg wedding photography near Tampa FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

farm wedding photography has forever had a quantified position in my marriage hobbies. In Junior High  anyone could locate myself in hand with a 35mm professional camera on me snapping headshots of my favorite friends and family gatherings, and the gorgeous locales inhabiting the tiny naval city in the Maryland ocean port where my sister and I grew up. The thing my uncle taught me grew over time to a dedicated skill of a master which I assumed, consuming journal portraiture and fashion photography in my twentys.  Not long after, I started forging a important wedding photography business in which beautiful momentum and life enhancing energies had already began to manifest and become visible about my wedding photo work. Now I continue to be a always published and prize taking Destination Headshot Photographer and service all around Seattle and all of North Carolina. I am also a top rated Washington state real estate Photographer. If you get a chance share my website to discover extra about my love: fells point e sesh

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag