klengt

Geschenk für Patenonkel zur Taufe

klengt    2
klengt

Hallo an alle :)

Ich bin bei meiner Schwester ihrem Mädchen Patentante und die Kleine wird demnächst getauft. Jetzt hat der Patenonkel mir erzählt, dass er es so kennt (und wohl Tradition ist), dass die Patentante und der Patenonkel sich gegenseitig auch was schenken zur Taufe. Da er wohl das Geschenk für mich schon hat, habe ich ein bisschen im Internet gesucht, was ein Patenonkel so als Geschenk bekommen könnte. Leider bin ich nicht fündig geworden, respektiv es waren nur so "banale" Geschenke wie zB eine Tasse "Bester Patenonkel der Welt" und ähnliches.

Da dachte ich mir, ich könnte ja was nähen, damit das Ganze etwas persönlicher wird, jedoch kommt mir keine schlaue Idee. Den Patenonkel kenne ich nur flüchtig, weiß nur, dass er Schreiner ist und selbst ein Kind (<1 Jahr) hat.

Jetzt wollte ich hier mal mein Glück versuchen, vielleicht hat ja jemand eine Idee, oder was selbst mal in einer ähnlichen Situation :)

Vielen Dank schon mal :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Ich finde es ja äußerst schwierig für jemanden etwas persönliches zu nähen, wenn man die Person nur flüchtig kennt. Kannst Du nicht ml in der Familie nachfragen was man da so schenkt oder nach seinem Hobby fragen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has forever had a exceptional facet in my life. As a kid  you could discover me carrying a thirty five mm Cannon camera in my posession snapping momentos of my childhood and family, and the green scenes conjoining the smallish ocean city in the Virginia port where my family went to grade school. This thing my cousin taught me grew with time of a loving skill that I gave up everything else for, consuming wedding pictures and outdoor photography in my teenage and young adult life.  After, I instigated forging a very intricate photography business in which beautiful momentum and life enhancing energies started to become apparent and shine out inside my body of jobs. Now and forever I will always be a continually published and award winning Seattle Based Wedding Photographer and am employed the complete United States as well as all of Maryland. I am also a recognized Washington state business product Photographer. Please look at my site to find out more to share with outhers: Barn at Willow Brook Wedding

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has for a long time taken a special part of my life and in my MO. On the weekends  you could find myself carrying a thirty-five millimeter film camera on me taking headshots of my best relatives and family, and the exceptional land about the small naval place in the north Carolina port where my family and I went to highschool. The thing my cousin taught me scaled out of a fine long sought skill that I pursued, perusing journal pictures and scenic photoshoots in my 20's.  Afterwards, I began drafting a demanding advertising career plan filled with beautiful nudges and character building vibes began to appear and shine out about my wedding photo work. For the foreseeable future I will always be a full-time in demand and prize taking Seattle Based Wedding affordable Photographer and travel about all around Seattle and all of Seattle. I am also a regularly used Seattle Washington Commercial marketing Photographer. Please look at my precious website to learn more about me: Family Photographer Tacoma

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag