Handwerks-Produkt

//Anleitung// Halbrundes Stuhlkissen/Stuhlsitzkissen mit Bändern &. Reißverschluss nähen

Handwerks-Produkt    74
Handwerks-Produkt

Hi ihr Lieben Nähbegeisterten :) 

Ich werde häufig gefragt, ob noch weitere Anleitungen für Polster, Bezüge etc kommen. Also hab ich mich mal ans nächste gewagt und ein halbrundes Stuhlkissen in eine bebilderte Anleitung zusammengefasst. Das ganze ist mit zwei Bändern zum Binden und einem Reißverschluss genäht. So kann man den Bezug auch mal waschen.

Das DIY ist sicherlich nicht für blutige Anfänger. Aber wer schon ein bisschen Erfahrung hat, sollte das gut hinbekommen.

Hier gehts zur Anleitung --> HIER

Bin gespannt, was ihr als Nähfreunde dazu sagt :) Vielleicht habt ihr so einen Bezug schon mal genäht?

IMG_1358.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Handwerks-Produkt    74
Handwerks-Produkt
vor 21 Minuten schrieb Rika:

Ich finde es schön, dass Du Dich mit diversen Anleitungen hier einbringst. Danke für Deine Mühe.

LG

Rika

Das ist total lieb von dir :$

Ich bekomme immer recht viel positives Feedback zu den Anleitungen und den Nähtipps, dass es auch echt Spaß macht, wenn man sieht, dass die Leute tatsächlich nach der Anleitung ihre Bankauflage nähen :) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello dear friends. We are super excited we heard the like minds here. I’ve been web crawling for this info all my life and I will be sure to tell my children to drop by. The other night I was toggling through the available sites trying to discover a solution to my staggering questions. Now I am going to take things higher in whatever mode I can. We are getting all worked out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such stellar work. This has opened me out of rough territory. Many beautiful things are transitioning into my world. Its really a super forum to make new great effect. I must make mention that I am into. Here is my new hobby, check out my new photography site:camden yards near Key West FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has immense importance for young and elderlyyoung and older people to keep up to be fervent and faithful. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute show standards and put up active life to mold kids for always growing and progressing in life. Count them how martial arts will reward them for extensive period and why appointing us is the right investment they can complete. My karate school is a collaborative Karate school in Las vegas, that is about teaching members and children a way to protect themselves and discover wonderful abilties everyday. The instructors are a excellent group of martial arts masters who need to incorporate martial arts as well as multiple forms of martial arts to develop character creation exercises so they can achieve self-reliance and a professional frame of mind. My martial arts schedule is novel set of top array of martial arts to help defend others and yourself. Our main corner stone is Karate, originally started by Karate Masters, it is a regimen which is concerned with situational self protection and attacks as well as special proactive defense skills. As our members and young adults and children enroll in traditional karate classes around Paradise Nevada, the staff and students practice skills including self control, politeness, humility and several positive personal development. While challenging the legs, arms and spirit, our teachers teach our deciples in order to use this outside and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff instruct a new class of controlling ones self which fosters them get above some challenging apsects of living while they transcend to master of martial arts. If you would like to find out more have a look at this website:las vegas karate logo in 89120

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag