Steffili

Brauche Hilfe: Wendestrampler mit Wickelöffnung

Steffili    0
Steffili

Hallo Zusammen, ich bin neu im Forum. Aktuell arbeite ich an einem Wendestrampler mit Knopfleiste im Schritt zim Wickeln. Innen- und Außenstrampler habe ich genäht, die Blende für die Wickelöffnung sitzt. Wie bekomme ich jetzt die Beinbündchen an den Strampler? Kann mir jemand erklären wie das geht? Ich habe anscheinend einen riesen Knoten im Kopf. 

Vielen lieben Dank vorab!

bearbeitet von Steffili
Ausversehen Thread vor Fertigstellung bestätigt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

❤-lich Willkommen!

Erst mal die Bündchen ganz normal an einen der beiden Strampler annähen.

Wenn der noch irgendwo anders offen ist: zusammenfassen, durch die Öffnung ziehen und genau durch die vorhandene Naht den anderen annähen. Falls nicht, das erste Bein durch das zweite ziehen und so machen, dann am zweiten den anderen Strampler staffieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Steffili    0
Steffili

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe. Ich glaube, ich habe einen Arbeitsschritt zu früh erledigt, da der Strampler nirgendwo mehr offen ist und ich auch ein Bein nicht mehr durchs andere ziehen kann. Folgende Arbeitsschritte habe ich in folgender Reihenfolge durchgeführt:

1. Innen- und Außenstrampler nähen - Beinnaht bleibt offen.

2. Innen- und Außenstrampler am Oberteil zusammennähen.

3. Innen- und Außenstrampler an der Beinöffnung mit dem Beleg verbinden. 

Eine Wendeöffnung habe ich in der Seitennaht eines Stramplers, bin mir nur nicht mehr sicher, ob die überhaupt notwendig ist  

Die Bündchen bekomme ich so nicht dran. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Dann wäre eine Möglichkeit, das Bündchen anzusteppen und mit einem Streifen zu versäubern. Anschließend den Streifen nach oben legen und anstaffieren - da wär dann auf einer Seite ein Streifen über dem Bündchen, aber der Strampler bleibt wendbar und Du brauchst nicht trennen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Steffili    0
Steffili

Super, auf die Idee bin ich noch gar nicht gekommen. Das probiere ich gleich aus. Wenn ich noch einen Strampler nähe, in welcher Reihenfolge müsste ich den dann zusammennähen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Von Babysachen habe ich extrem wenig Ahnung. 

Wenn ich ein Bild vom fertigen Strampler sehe und eins von den einzelnen Teilen, kann ich Dir aber sicher helfen 😊, bekomme auch ein Sakko hin ohne Teile übrig zu behalten 😂

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Fear and lack of knowledge and gifts contribute profoundly to very low self confidence. Karate teaching gives tricks that give those to show and take into account skills that usually will cause them understand not just that the students are able to perform but also gives them a sense of pride from understanding that which they have learned. Anxiety is reduced after understanding there are talents to lean upon when confronted by and enemy. As deciples ascend to new ranks, adversaries are faced with less resistance and with more will to take over and progress. If you needs to learn more have a look at this new blog:summer camps las vegas 2019 by 89179

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Greetings to the community. My team members and I are super excited we heard the information here. I’ve been searching for this info for months and I will be telling my bro to swing by. The other evening I was thumbing through the net trying to determine a resolution to my staggering questions. Now I am going to take more risk in whatever form I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you immediately for such beneficial knowledge. This has propelled me out of rough territory. Many bittersweet improvements are gaining momentum my world. Its really a super place to make new relationships. Allow me to share that I am researching. Here is my new hobby, check out my newly created business:colonial williamsburg wedding photographer around Florida Keys

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

farm wedding photography has especially dedicated a quantified special place in my marriage MO. As a kid  you would locate myself carrying a 35mm huge camera in my hands snapping pictures of my best relatives and flowers, and the one of a kind scenes encircling the tiny naval city off the north Virginia ocean port where my sister and I grew up. The thing my childhood friend taught me scaled out of a much admired skill of a guru that I merged my life with, perusing journal pictures and outdoor photography in the earlier part of my life.  Afterwards, I began paving a busy wedding photography career strategy filled with contrasting momentums and enriching energies started to manifest and shine out inside my wedding photo jobs. Now and forever I am forever a continually published and award winning Seattle Headshot Photographer and service all around Washington and all of Oregon. I am also a part-time Seattle WA business Photographer. Please look at my website to discover extra about my love: Seattle Product Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has always dedicated a quantified cornerstone in our regiment. As a kid  everyone could locate myself carrying a thirty-five mm massive camera in my posession taking momentos of my childhood and family, and the exceptional places infiltrating the wee seaport locale in the Maryland coastal town where my family and I through elementary school and college. The thing my childhood friend taught me grew over time into a loving money making hobby which I assumed, scanning article pictures and design photoshoots in my twentys.  After, I initiated putting together a highly sought advertising career strategy in which contrasting notions and life enhancing energies had already began to become apparent and show about my outdoor work. This day I am forever a continually exhibited and nominated Seattle Located Wedding Photographer and can be found in all Maryland and all of Seattle. I am also a in demand Seattle WA business Photographer. Also have a look at my beloved website in order to find out some more about my love: Smithsonian Gardens Engagement Session

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag