Dylan

Schneider mit Erfarhung für Beraterfunktion gesucht

Dylan    1
Dylan

Hallo,

ich führe seit 2007 ein mittelständiges Unternehmen mit dem Schwerpunkt Vertrieb vom Heimtextilien. Vor ca. 3 Jahren habe ich mein Angebot, auf Artikel welche individuell für den Kunden angefertigt werden, ausgeweitet.

Unsere Aufträge werden seitdem von externen Schneiderein abgewickelt, was natürlich mehrere Nachteile mit sich bringt wie z.B. das man die Qualitätskontrolle dann nicht direkt vor Ort hat zudem einen zeitlich höheren Aufwand, da die Stoffe zur Schneiderei gebracht werden und nach Fertigung wieder abgeholt werden müssen usw...

Nun würde ich gerne eine interne Schneiderei in meinem Unternehmen aufbauen, um in diesem Bereich noch kundenfreundlicher und effektiver zu arbeiten. Ich werde nach Fertigstellung wahrscheinlich  2-3 Schneider in meinem Unternehmen einstellen, möchte aber die Räumlichkeiten schon gerne vorher fertigstellen.

Leider fehlt mir in diesem Bereich das Wissen um die interne Schneiderei mit allen benötigten Gerätschaften und Verbrauchsmaterialien auszustatten, daher suche ich einen erfahrenen Schneider welcher selbstverständlich gegen entsprechende Vergütung hier eine Beratende Funktion einnehmen könnte um mein Projekt zu verwirklichen, die Tätigkeit wäre im Grunde genommen Ortsunabhängig.

Ich würde mich freuen wenn sich ein Schneider mit Erfahrung bei mir melden würde.

Grüße Dylan

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Hallo Dylan, wenn es nicht um Bekleidung sondern um Heimtex geht könnte Dich ein(e) Raumausstatter(in) sicher besser beraten. Ich nähe in unserer Schneiderei zwar auch manchmal Heimtex; Firmen, die darauf spezialisiert sind, sind aber anders ausgestattet.

Vlt kann @Handwerks-Produkt weiterhelfen.

• Gefällt mir. 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Handwerks-Produkt    74
Handwerks-Produkt

Das ist ja lieb, dass du da an mich gedacht hast, Sabine :)

Der Beitrag ist ja nun schon eine Weile her und bisher kam keine Antwort oder sonstige Beiträge mehr von dem Herren.

Sollte es trotzdem noch benötigt werden, ich bin zwar keine Schneiderin, aber Raumausstatterin. Bei dem Genähten, ähnelt es sich ja oft. Einfach melden, wenn noch Bedarf ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there everyone. My circle is really glad we heard the posts. I’ve been crawling the net for this info all year and I will be sure to tell my colleagues to swing on by. The other night I was skipping through the internet trying to secure a conclusion to my eternal questions. Now I am definately to take it to the next level in whatever way I can. We are getting all pickled out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you while I could for such a resource. This has opened me out of an old rut. Many novel creations are seeding in my world. Its really a super place to make new great effect. I wish to add also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, take a look my newly created spot:lauxmont farms rotunda around Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hello friends. I am delighted we saw the information here. I’ve been scanning for this info since last fall and I will be telling my membership base to stop by. The other morning I was thumbing through the best sites out there trying to discover a solution to my tough questions. Now I am going to take it to the next level in whatever form I can. We are getting all worked out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just had to thank you while I could for such stellar work. This has propelled me out of a tough situation. Many brand new things are happening in my world. Its really a an incredible page to make new ideas available. I must make mention that I am researching. If you have time, visit my newly created Site:glen ellen farm md wedding in Florida

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is a high priority for
old and young to carry on being
healthy and

diligent.
Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas
educate moral sense and
upbrings active life skills to
sway kids for exceeding in life.
Inform them how martial arts will
promote them for
long duration and why electing us is the wise investment they can practice.
Ageless karate school is a important Karate center in Paradise Nevada, that is about teaching parents and children a way to defend themselves and discover amazing talents along the way. We are a
amazing collection of martial arts teachers who want to use karate and different forms of defense to develop character building exercises in order to achieve self-reliance and a defense mindset.

Our Karate schedule are unique blend of top skill set of AMA to assist in defending yourself and others.
Our primary base is Traditional Karate, initially developed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a dicipline that is primarily about timed self protection and attacks and special proactive defense techniques. While the students and young adults and children discover traditional karate classes near Henderson NV, the staff and students use concepts including discipline, manners, respect as well as including affirmative skills sets. By exercising the mind, body and energy field, we give skills to our deciples to incorporate these skills outside and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers develop a very important type of controlling ones self which fosters themselves pass beyond most tough parts of of being human while the students develop to martial arts. If you would like to learn more have a look at my blog:martial arts for kids in las vegas near 89141

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is essential for kids to endure the best and stay full of beans and focused. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute teaches ethical motives and practices active lifestyle to mold kids for improving in life. Let it be known how martial arts will encourage them for long-term and why electing us is the solid investment they can make. Ageless Martial Arts is a individualized self defense class in vegas, that focuses on instructing members and children the ways to guard their self and learn important abilties gradually. We are a devote collection of karate masters who need to use karate as well as multiple forms of defense to develop personality building habits in order to develop inner strength and a defense frame of mind. My Karate curriculum are top pick and blend of top array of martial arts to assist in defending ones self. Our important base is Traditional Karate, originally created by Karate Masters, it is a class which is concerned with timed defenses and attacks and special proactive defense methods. While our students and young adults and grades k through 5 discover Martial Arts in Las Vegas NV, the staff use ideas including self control, manners, humility as well as many positive reinforcement. By challenging the legs, body and spirit, our instructors teach the new members to incorporate this around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers train a different way of being that helps themselves get above the challenging phases of life while the students progress to an expert. If you needs to find out more take a gander at my new website:martial arts schools las vegas in Paradise

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has always had a quantified facet in my hobbies. Growing up  you’d locate me in hand with a thirty five milimeter Kodak camera in my hand taking keepsakes of my best friends and family, and the green scenes inhabiting the wee naval place off the northern Virginia coastal port where my brother and I through elementary school and college. The sport morphed laterally into a finite skill which I merged my life with, perusing wedding portraiture and clothing photography in the second half of young adulthood.  After, I instigated assimilating a very intricate photography life plan where contrasting nudges and life enhancing energy started to flower and show about my body of jobs. Now and for the future I continue to be a full time exhibited and prize taking Seattle Headshot popular photographer and am employed the complete Washington as well as all of Portland. I am also a part-time Washington state business product Photographer. Please share my beloved website to learn some more about my business: Bellevue Headshot Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag