ThomasBS

Ölen einer Nähmaschine

ThomasBS    1
ThomasBS

Moin!

Gibt es empfohlene Punkte in/an der Nähmaschine, die geölt werden müssen? Meine Maschine ist gerade offen, da könnte ich das gut erledigen.

Vielen Dank

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Bei meinen älteren Maschinen sind rote Punkte an den Stellen, die Öl brauchen ... falls Du solche Markierungen findest ist es einfach.

Das ölen des Greifers ist normalerweise in der Bedienungsanleitung beschrieben.

Obenherum und unter der Grundplatte (falls die Maschine keine Zentralschmierung hat): dreh das Rändel und schau, wo sich Metall an Metall bewegt, die Stellen brauchen Öl.

An die Teile, die fürs Verstellen der Stiche zuständig sind kommt kein Öl sondern Schmierfett. Weniger ist dabei mehr, bei zu viel Fett oder Öl können sich fiese Staub-Ölklumpen bilden - lieber sparsam aber etwas öfter schmieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

@ThomasBS schau doch in Deiner Umgebung mal nach einem netten, kompetenten Mechaniker.

Ich vereinbare mit meinem wenn mal eine Reparatur ansteht immer einen Termin, bei dem ich dort bleiben, zuschauen und lernen kann (habe eine einfache Strecke von einer Stunde Fahrzeit). Für die Wartung zahle ich 40€, Ersatzteile und größerer Aufwand kosten extra - meist nimmt er nur die Teile bezahlt, einfache Wartung kann ich zwar selber (hat mein vorheriger Mechaniker, der leider inzwischen verstorben ist mir beigebracht) - das fänd ich aber irgendwie unfair wenn ich die bei einer Reparatur nicht mit erledigen ließ. Nebenbei trinken wir Käffchen und ich bekomme alles genau erklärt. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
ThomasBS    1
ThomasBS

Das habe ich alles schon hinter mir. Beim Kauf der Antriebsriemen haben beide Anbieter versagt. Sie machen dabei wohl zu wenig Umsatz oder der Arbeitsaufwand ist zu groß.... Und wer an wenig Geld von mir nicht interssiert ist bekommt auch nicht viel Geld von mir. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Wie schade und ärgerlich. 

Bei Facebook gibt es eine Gruppe, in der man sich bei Reparaturen gegenseitigt hilft. Da schreiben auch einige Fachleute mit, vlt wär das eine Möglichkeit für Dich.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Doubt also no understanding and ones talents makeup largely to low self confidence. Karate training offers secrets that offer kids to exhibit and practice talents which will help any student to understand not just about the students are capable of but also creates a sense of pride from realizing of what they have created. Anxiety is lessened from understanding there are skills to force upon when attacked. As deciples ascend to new abilities, adversaries are faced with much less apprehsion and with more will to perservere and succeed. If you want to learn more take a look at my website for karate kids:elite martial arts academy henderson, nv around 89074

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is particularly important for old and young to carry on being lively and focused. Ageless Martial Arts illuminates ethics and exercises practical knowledge to make up kids for advancing in life. Respond to them how martial arts will serve them for long term and why booking us is the solid investment they can make. My Martial Arts is a unique martial arts school in vegas, which focuses on teaching parents and kids the ways to defend their self and learn important abilties quickly. The instructors are a talented team of martial arts instructors who need to incorporate karate and other forms of martial arts to strengthen personality creation habits in order to develop inner strength and a protection frame of mind. Our martial arts class are custom set of top skill set of martial arts to help protect yourself and others. Our initial corner stone is Traditional Karate, initially started by Karate Masters, it is a class that is concerned with on the spot self protection and offensive maneuvers as well as unique countering skill sets. While the members and teen agers and grades k through 5 enroll in Karate near Henderson NV, our teachers practice skills such as discipline, politeness, humility and several positive self awareness. While exercising the mind, arms and energy field, we train our deciples in order to apply these skills around and inside the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff instruct a very important type of thinking that fosters the diciples get beyond all difficult parts of living while they transcend to black belt. If you would like to find out more have a look at this blog:kid activities in las vegas in Henderson

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has indefinitely assumed a exceptional place in our daily life. As a kid  anyone could search myself in hand with a thirty five milimeter Cannon camera in my posession taking keepsakes of my favorite childhood friends and plants, and the fantastic places infiltrating the small port city off the north Virginia port where my brother and I went to grade school. This thing my uncle taught me grew with time laterally into a fine skill of a guru that I pursued, digesting magazine portraiture and natural photography in the earlier part of my life.  After, I started assimilating a important advertising career where enigmatic momentums and enriching energy started to bloom and be seen throughout my body of work. This day I will be a always exhibited and award winning Seattle Wedding Photographer and travel about the complete Washington and international destinations. I am also a part time Washington state Commercial marketing Photographer. If you get a chance skip over to my coveted website in order to discover extra about my love: PNW Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has always dedicated a exceptional spot in my regiment. everyday  anyone could search me in hand with a thirty-five mm Cannon camera in my posession taking photos of my favorite childhood friends and flowers, and the fantastic scenery composing the small ocean town off the Virginia coastal port where my family and I went to elementary school. This thing my uncle taught me grew slowly of a much admired long sought skill that I grew with, studying journal pictures, paintings and clothing photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  After, I initiated putting together a successful advertising career in which elegant changes and life enhancing energies started to take root and be seen inside my photography jobs. Now and forever I will always be a continually published and nominated Destination Wedding popular photographer and cover the complete Maryland and international destinations. I am also a recognized Washington state salon Photographer. Also look at my blog to find out more about my work: PNW Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag