Verliebte

Suche Näherin

Verliebte    0
Verliebte

Hallo Zusammen!

Ich suche eine Näherfahrende, die für mich privat Sachen näht gegen Bezahlung. Ich habe zur Zeit keine Zeit und will gerne diesen Sommer aber eine bestimmte Auswahl an Blusen haben. Es ist nur ein Schnuttmuster, was in verschiedensten Stoffen genäht werden soll. Also Kragen und Knöpfe für die Blusen solltest du  nähen können.

Falls du in Berlin wohnhaft sein solltest würde ich meine Overlock und Nähmaschine stellen. Falls nicht könnte ich den Stoff, Nadeln und Garn zuschicken. 

Bei Interesse bitte bei mir melden!:-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is essential for all to last enthusiastic and vehement. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas educate good morals and demostrates practical knowledge to bring kids for giving the best in life. Inform them how martial arts will serve them for really long time and why appointing us is the better investment they can bring about. My martial arts class is a new self defense class in Paradise Nevada, that is about teaching parents and children a way to protect their self and discover wonderful abilties along the way. The instructors are a compassionate group of karate masters that want to incorporate karate and many forms of martial arts to develop character building habits in order to develop self-reliance and a professional frame of mind. Our Karate class are unique blend of basic skill set of martial arts to assist in defending others and yourself. Our main base is AMA Karate, initially formed by a Shoulin Monk, it is a dicipline which focuses on timed defenses and offensive maneuvers as well as specialized countering arts. As our students and teen agers and young kids learn traditional karate classes near Paradise Nevada, we infuse concepts such as discipline, politeness, humility and including positive personal development. While testing the legs, arms and energy field, our teachers teach the young to apply these skills around and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instruct a new class of controlling ones self which fosters the students pass beyond any challenging apsects of of being human while the students transcend to martial arts. If you would like to find out more have a look at this new blog:las vegas martial arts sparring partner in 89141

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has indefinitely dedicated a exceptional facet in my marriage my hobby life. Growing up  you’d search me carrying a thirty-five millimeter massive camera in my hands taking keepsakes of my buddies and favorite subjects, and the mesmerizing scenes a part of the wee port city in the north Virginia port where my sister and I through elementary school and college. This sport blossomed of a finite skill of a guru that I pursued, perusing newspaper pictures, paintings and scenic photoshoots in the second half of young adulthood.  Afterwards, I began assimilating a demanding photography business filled with beautiful influences and adventurous influences had already started to take shape and shine out about my photography work. This day I continue to be a continually in demand and prize taking Destination Wedding Photographer and service the entire Maryland and all of Oregon. I am also a famous Seattle Commercial marketing Photographer. Also take a look at my blog to discover more about my work: Family Photographer Seattle

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag