Mosi

Vintage Schnittmuster

Mosi    0
Mosi

Hallo Ihr Lieben, 

Ich habe von meiner Omi ein paar alte Schnitthefte bekommen (von 1958 bis 1974) leider sind die Stoffbreite oft mit 90cm statt den heutzutage üblichen 140cm angegeben. 

Kann ich die erforderliche Stoffmenge mit normalem Dreisatz umrechnen oder kommt das immer auf das Schnittmuster an? 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Ich würde das SM ausradeln/kopieren und auf dem Boden auslegen und ausmessen. Für mich wäre das das Einfachste. Wenn Du auf´s Muster achten musst, brauchst natürlich mehr.

• Gefällt mir. 2
  • Danke 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

Der Stoffverbrauch hängt vom:

- der Stoffbreite und Stoffart (Raport Stoffmusterverlauf der sich immer wieder wiederholt)
- der Kleidergröße ( Schnittmuster )
- der Kleidungslänge

Die einfachste Lösung ist immer das Schnittmuster erstellen und zum Stoffeinkauf mitzunehmen, oder wie schon Sybille oben schreibt.

• Gefällt mir. 2
  • Danke 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Merle    188
Merle

Hallo

Die sicherste Methode ist, das SM studieren, kopieren, ausschneiden, auslegen und in aller Ruhe anschauen.

Dir überlegen, wieviel Reserve möchtest du haben?

Hab eine Bluse genäht und dort gab es zwei kleinere Probleme: falsch aufgelegtes SM für Ärmel und ein Fehler im Stoff.

Gerade am Anfang ist es angenehm bisschen mehr Stoff für allfällige Fehler zu haben.

Andere Methode, du nimmst die ausgeschnittenen SM zum Einkauf mit und fürs Zuschneiden lässt sie dir auf den Stoff legen.

Werde ich in Zukunft so machen. Gerade bei Stoffen mit Mustern und bis jetzt hatten die im Geschäft immer mehr Erfahrung beim Nähen als ich.

Die legen das SM sicherlich auf Anhieb richtig aus. xD

LG

Merle

bearbeitet von Merle
  • Gefällt mir. 1
  • Danke 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Greetings guys and gals. My mates and I really glad we saw the articles here. I’ve been poking around for this info for years and I will be convincing my children to swing by. The other evening I was blazing through the google searches trying to locate a conclusion to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take more responsibility in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all spaced out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you immediately for such a resource. This has pushed me out of an old rut. Many fabulous knowings are shaping around my world. Its really a fantastic website to make new friends. I wish to add also that I am researching. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new business site:history lover near me Tampa FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is extremely important for
teenagers to carry on being
operative and
concentrated.
Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas
teaches moral code and
illustrates life skills to
shape kids for making everything perfect in life.
Make them aware how martial arts will
aid them for
long-run and why electing us is the worthwile investment they can do.
Ageless martial arts class is a specialized Karate school in Las vegas, which focuses on teaching old people and children how to guard their self and learn good talents along the way. The instructors are a
excellent collection of karate masters who need to use martial arts as well as other forms of karate to strengthen character creation exercises so they can attain self-reliance and a professional mindset.

Our martial arts schedule is custom mixture of most important array of Karate to help protect yourself.
The main foundation is Karate, primarily formed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is an art which is concerned with timed personal defense and offensive maneuvers as well as specialized proactive defense techniques. During the time the students and young adults and children study Martial Arts in Henderson NV, we practice skills such as discipline, manners, respect and including affirmative reinforcement. While exercising the legs, arms and energy field, our teachers train our deciples to incorporate this outside and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff lend a new type of holding ones self which lends them get beyond some difficult apsects of of being human while they transition to black belt. If you would like to learn more take a look at my Karate school website:unity martial arts las vegas around 89123

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Wedding photography has always dedicated a quantified place in my wife's my hobby life. In elementary school  you would search me carrying a thirty five mm professional camera in my hand snapping shots of my friends and flowers, and the fantastic locales a part of the smallish oceanic city off the Maryland Bay where my sister and I through elementary school and college. The hobby morphed to a loving skill of a master that I followed, digesting editorial portraiture and natural photography in my twentys.  not long afterwards, I began drafting a important wedding photography career in which beautiful momentum and life enhancing influences had already started to take shape and shine out throughout my photography jobs. For the foreseeable future I will always be a full-time published and award winning Seattle Located Wedding Photographer and can be found in all about Maryland as well as all of Portland. I am also a highly sought Seattle Washington Commercial Photographer. When you get a chance have a look at my blog to learn some more about my business: Charlottesville Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag