Sybille Dreyer

Sewalong Februar 2018- Taschenorganizer

Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Ich habe meinen Taschenorganizer fertig gestellt und wollte zu meinem Post zwei Bilder hochladen und habe da folgende Info erhalten:

"There is a problem processing the upload fil. Please contact us for assistance."

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen, dass ich die Fotos doch noch hochladen kann? Dankeschön

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast shiela   
Gast shiela

Hmm...welche Dateitypen sind denn die Fotos bzw. zweiter Anlaufpunkt wäre dann die Größe der Bilder die man sich ansehen könnte. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast shiela   
Gast shiela

Oder vielleicht die Bilder einzeln hochladen...also pro Beitrag nur ein Bild. 
Ansonsten hat wahrscheinlich die Technik einen schlechten Tag...manchmal funktioniert es nicht so wie es soll.9_9

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Hm, ich werde probieren und auch versuchen, es bei facebook hochzuladen, danke.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Weshalb auch immer, ich kann die Bilder hier nicht hochladen, bei FB geht es.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hi readers. My mates and I super excited we saw the information here. I’ve been poking around for this info for months and I will be imploring my besties to swing by. The other day I was toggling through the top forums trying to scope out an answer to my revolving questions. Now I am going to take great care in whatever form I can. We are getting all spaced out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you from all of us for such incredible information. This has propelled me out of an old rut. Many superb things are coming into my world. Its really a special forum to make new relationships. It is known that I am researching. when you get a chance, check out my newly created photography site:capen house wedding near me Tampa FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has for a long time had a unique place in our daily life. everyday  anyone could locate me carrying a thirty five mm Kodak camera in my hand snapping pictures of my favorite friends and family gatherings, and the beautiful places inhabiting the smallish port town off the north Virginia ocean port where my brother and I through elementary school and college. The thing my cousin taught me grew quickly laterally into a dedicated art form that I assumed, consuming newspaper pictures, paintings and fashion photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life.  Afterwards, I instigated creating a highly sought wedding photography career filled with beautiful momentums and life enhancing energy had already started to become apparent and shine out within my photography jobs. Today I will be a continually referenced and nominated Seattle Headshot popular photographer and am employed the entire Seattle and all of Washington. I am also a booked Seattle Commercial marketing Photographer. When you get a chance check out my site to learn extra about me: Virginia Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag