Hans    0
Hans

Hallo ich besitze eine Husquarna 1070. Nun ist es so sobald man sie einschaltet beginnt sich die Nadel zu laufen, ohne das man das Pedal betätigt. Woran könnte das liegen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

Es gibt Nähmaschinen die durch betätigen einer Taste ohne Pedal nähen. Vielleicht ist bei dir diese Taste aktiviert. Schau doch bitte in der Maschinen Beschreibung ob da vielleicht so eine Taste beschrieben wird.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there friends. My circle is super excited to have found the articles here. I’ve been going through my library for this info for days and I will be encouraging everyone I know to swing on by. The other evening I was toggling through the net trying to uncover an answer to my staggering questions. Now I must be diligent to take it all the way in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all fragmented out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you from all of us for such enlightenment. This has opened me out of my comfort zone. Many brand new things are shaping around my world. Its really a perfect area to make new engagements. I wish to add also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, check out my new Blog:william paca house near Key West FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has especially assumed a quantified position in my regimen. As a teenager  someone could locate myself with a 35mm Cannon camera in my posession taking shots of my childhood friends and family, and the beautiful local color about the smallish ocean city in the north Virginia oceanside where my sister and I went to school. The hobby morphed of a much admired long sought skill that I pursued, digesting wedding portraiture and natural photoshoots in college.  After, I initiated creating a highly sought advertising life plan in which enigmatic momentum and character building energies had already began to become apparent and become visible within my photography jobs. For the foreseeable future I am forever a continually published and prize taking Seattle Based Wedding popular photographer and service all United States as well as all of Portland. I am also a highly sought Washington state salon Photographer. When you get a chance share my new site to learn some more about my work: rust manor wedding photos

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag