Thomas

Spulstift herausgezogen

Thomas    5
Thomas

Hallo, ich habe eine Nähmaschine AEG 795, und ich habe den Aufspulstift heraus gezogen.
Ich hatte eine falsche Spule aufgesetzt, die ich nur mit sehr viel Kraft wieder abziehen konnte, bzw. gar nicht, weil wie gesagt der Stift gleich mit rausgekommen ist.
Wenn ich nun wieder hinein stecke, greift er nicht, sondern dreht frei.
Ich befürchte, dass ich den Mechanismus kaputt gemacht habe. Ich habe die Maschine noch nicht geöffnet...

Gruß
Thomas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Näheule    672
Näheule

Oh, ich habe vor sehr vielen Jahren auch ein Stift von der Aufspulvorrichtung heraus gezogen. Da hat mein Vater die Maschine aufgeschraubt und den Stift wieder eingesetzt. Damals war es eine Singer Nähmaschine und bei dir ist es eine AEG. Nun weiß ich nicht wie die gebaut ist. Manche Nähmaschinen sind nur gesteckt und nicht mehr verschraubt. Auf jeden Fall müsste man deine Nähmaschine öffnen und schauen ob die Vorrichtung wo der Stift eingesetzt ist noch ganz ist. Von oben einsetzen bringt nichts da der Stift nicht einrastet.

Hoffentlich klappt es. Gutes Gelingen und gute Besserung für deine AEG- Nähmaschine.

bearbeitet von Näheule
  • Danke 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is a high priority for
youngsters to keep going
to be
fervent and
engrossed.
Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute
guides sense of honour and

crystallizes active lifestyle to
mold kids for excelling in life.
Explain them how martial arts will
assist them for
long-run and why appointing us is the best investment they can bring about.
My martial arts class is a unique Karate center in Las Vegas NV, which is about instructing members and kids how to defend themselves and learn wonderful life skills gradually. We are a
dedicated collection of martial arts masters that desire to incorporate martial arts as well as many forms of martial arts to strengthen character creation exercises in order to develop inner strength and a defense skill set.

Our martial arts schedule are specific mixture of basic skill set of AMA to assist in defending yourself.
Our important corner stone is Traditional Karate, initially formed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a study which is about situational overall defense and attacks and one of a kind countering skills. As our students and young adults and grades k through 5 discover Martial Arts around Las Vegas NV, our teachers infuse ideas like self control, politeness, respect as well as including affirmative reinforcement. By testing the mind, arms and energy field, our instructors teach the new members in order to apply this outside and about the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff instruct a very important type of thinking that helps themselves get past many rigorous phases of life while the students progress to martial arts. If you want to find out more take a look at this site:spirit taekwondo las vegas in 89183

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has especially had a quantified part of my life and in my wife's MO. As a youngster  you would locate myself holding a thirty five mm Cannon camera on me taking pictures of my best friends and favorite subjects, and the luscious scenery inhabiting the tiny oceanic town off the north Virginia coastal port where my sister and I went to grade school. This love grew quickly of a dedicated skill which I enveloped, studying magazine pictures and outdoor photoshoots in the earlier part of my life.  Not long after, I began putting together a successful photography career plan where contrasting nudges and life enhancing influences had already started to manifest and become visible about my body of jobs. This day I am forever a continually published and prize taking Seattle Based Headshot Photographer and am employed all around the USA and international destinations. I am also a recognized Seattle television Photographer. Also take a trip to my new site to find out some more to share with outhers: Wedding Photographer Seattle

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag