Jennifer_Maskefürdich

Maskenprojekt gegen Corona brauch Hilfe

Jennifer_Maskefürdich    0
Jennifer_Maskefürdich

Hallo liebe Näher und Näherinnen,

wir sind ein eheramtliches Projekt, dass einen Beitrag zur Bekämpfung der Coronakrise leisten möchte, hierfür haben wir eine Deutschlandkarte erstellt auf der selbstgenähte Masken angeboten und angefragt werden können.

Der Bedarf an Masken ist aktuell sehr groß, daher brauchen wir eure Hilfe um dafür zu sorgen, dass sich zukünftig möglichst viele Menschen gegenseitig schützen können.

Daher bitten wir darum fleißig Masken zu nähen und diese an andere weiter zu geben, sowie eure Nähkontakte auf unser Projekt aufmerksam zu machen.

Anleitungen für DIY-Masken bekommt ihr bei https://maskezeigen.de/

Unsere Karte findet ihr auf https://maps.maskefuerdich.de/page/ich-bin-neu-bei-maskefurdich

Wir sind dankbar für jeden Menschen da draußen der uns bei dieser großen und wichtigen Aufgabe unterstützt.

Liebe Grüße Jennifer

bearbeitet von Jennifer_Maskefürdich
Satz eingefügt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Anger also no understanding and skill contribute profoundly to poor self value. Martial arts lessons lends tricks that offer people to learn and begin using talents that help them accept not just what they are able to do but also gives them a sense of satisfaction from sharing of what they have created. Fear is reduced after understanding there are skills to lean upon when attacked. When deciples ascend to new levels, confrontations are met with less fear and with a lot of will to take over and rule. If you needs to find out more take a look at my blog:martial art schools near 89166 martial art schools near 89166 las vegas nv near 89183

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hi to the community. My mates and I excited to have found this group. I’ve been scanning for this info for months and I will be convincing my cohorts to stop by. The other morning I was traversing through the best sites out there trying to find a conclusion to my eternal questions. Now I am entrusted to take a leap in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all spaced out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you from all of us for such beneficial knowledge. This has shifted me out of a tough situation. Many vibrant things are sprouting in my world. Its really a perfect group to make new ideas available. I must make mention that I am developing. If you have time, take a look my newly created Blog:the white barn in tampa near Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

headshots has always delegated a remarkable cornerstone in my regimen. As a kid  everyone could discover me with a thirty five milimeter telephoto camera on me taking photos of my childhood friends and plants, and the green locales making up the smallish seaport city in the northern Virginia Bay where my family matured. The pastime grew slowly of a much admired skill of a master that I grew with, studying wedding pictures, paintings and design photography in my twentys.  After, I initiated drafting a highly sought marketing life plan filled with contrasting influences and character building influences began to become apparent and show inside my outdoor jobs. Now and for the future I continue to be a full-time referenced and prize taking Seattle Located Wedding top Photographer and cover all about Seattle as well as all of Portland. I am also a booked Seattle WA television Photographer. Tell your friends to take a trip to my site in order to find out more to share with outhers: Seattle Commercial Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag