Seika

Wie viel Stoff brauche ich für....

Seika    0
Seika

Hallo ihr Lieben, ich möchte für meinen Mann ein Shirt nähen und überlege die ganze Zeit wie viel Stoff ich dafür brauche .... Das Shirt wird am Ende in Größe 2XL-3XL sein müssen.

Würde mich über Tipps und Anregungen von euch freuen :) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Felicitas    1
Felicitas

Hallo Seika,

ich habe meinem Freund mal ein Shirt mit kurzen Ärmeln genäht in Größe M und habe so circa 120cm Stoff gebraucht. Mein Stoff war so circa 140cm breit. Für lange Ärmel musst du entsprechend cm dazu addieren.

Ich würde schätzen, dass ein Raglanschnitt mehr Stoffverbrauch hat.

Wenn du nach Schnittmuster nähst, sollte der Stoffverbrauch irgendwo angegeben sein.

Lieben Gruß Felicitas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Grobe Richtlinie für ein Shirt ist: 1x die Länge + 1x die Ärmellänge + die Nahtzugaben (2 x Saum, 2x normale Naht).

Bei großen Größen hann es, je nach Stoffbreite sein, daß 2 x die Länge und 1x die Ärmellänge + NZ benötigt werden. 

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hi all. My friends and I are excited we came across this site. I’ve been web crawling for this info all year and I will be imploring my followers to stop by. The other afternoon I was flipping through the top forums trying to locate an answer to my tough questions. Now I am definately to take more responsibility in whatever form I can. We are getting all pickled out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you from all of us for such incredible information. This has opened me out of my comfort zone. Many fresh creations are happening in my world. Its really a special place to make new friendships. Allow me to share that I am looking into. Here is my new hobby, visit my newly created photography site:wedding photographer baltimore around Ft Lauderdale

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Fear as well as lack of knowledge and gifts add considerably to a short coming in self confidence. Karate teaching gives secrets that enable those to grasp and take into account skill sets that usually will cause them realize not only about the students are able to perform but also lends a sense of pride from realizing of what they have accomplished. Fear is reduced from understanding there are talents to draw upon when confronted by and enemy. When deciples progress to new levels, confrontations are faced with much less fear and with much more drive to perservere and succeed. If you would like to find out more take a look at this Karate school website:karate classes for kids near me near 89120

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Greetings everyone. My wife and I are excited to have found the guidance here. I’ve been scanning for this info for hours and I will be sure to tell my followers to drop by. The other morning I was toggling through the most relevant threads trying to find a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am hoping to take great care in whatever method I can. We are getting all worked out on the spiritual implications we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you tremendously for such enlightenment. This has boosted me out of an old rut. Many fabulous things are growing in my world. Its really a super time to make new relationships. You may value that I am studying. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new spot:weddings in walt disney world near me Naples FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Greetings everybody. My mates and I excited we came across the shares here. I’ve been scouring for this info for years and I will be convincing my cohorts to hop on by. The other night I was toggling through the web world trying to find a resolution to my staggering questions. Now I must be diligent to take more responsibility in whatever way I can. We are getting all blurred out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you from all of us for such incredible information. This has opened me out of an old rut. Many bittersweet creations are seeding in my world. Its really a sure area to make new great effect. I wish to add also that I am developing. when you get a chance, visit my new photography site:historic elkridge furnace inn weddings near St Petersburg FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is especially relevant for all the ages to remain passionate and aimed. Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute edify good morals and upbrings active living to build kids for improving in life. Say to them how martial arts will aid them for really long time and why selecting us is the best investment they can bring about. Our martial arts class is a traditional martial arts school in Henderson Nevada, that focuses on teaching adults and children the ways to protect their self and discover wonderful abilties everyday. The instructors are a amazing team of karate instructors that desire to use karate as well as many forms of martial arts to develop character creation habits in order to develop inner strength and a tactical mindset. The martial arts curriculum is custom set of top ideas of Karate to help protect ones self. Our initial foundation is Karate, initially formed by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a regimen that is about situational overall defense and attacks and specialized counter offensive skill sets. During the time our members and teens and young kids learn Martial Arts in Las Vegas, the staff and students infuse ideas like self control, politeness, humility as well as including positive personal development. While challenging the legs, body and spirit, we train our deciples in order to incorporate these skills around and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers instruct a different type of thinking that fosters the students pass through some tough apsects of life as the disciples transcend to master of martial arts. If you would like to discover more take a look at my las vegas karate school website:las vegas "sport karate" by 89014

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag