Hermine

Besonderer Tüllrock

Hermine    0
Hermine

Hallo, 

Für mein nächstes Kostüm würde ich gerne so ein Rock anfertigen. Kann mir jemand erklären wie man so einen Tüllrock näht/bastelt? 

Screenshot_20191214_183709_com.android.chrome.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sakuko    239
Sakuko

Ich vermute ähnlich wie in den Video, nur das die Tüllstreifen am Ende verknotet wurden, statt sie frei hängen zu lassen. Und wahrscheinlich mit mehr als einer Lage.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

farm wedding photography has indefinitely assumed a special place in my life. As a youngster  you would search myself holding a thirty-five millimeter professional camera in my hands taking shots of my childhood and family gatherings, and the one of a kind scenes lending to the smallish inlet city off the north Virginia port where my relatives and I went to elementary school. This fun time grew in time laterally into a finite money making hobby which I grew with, perusing journal pictures, paintings and scenic photoshoots in the latter part of my education.  not long afterwards, I began putting together a highly sought wedding photography career plan filled with beautiful nudges and adventurous energies started to flower and show within my outdoor work. Today I will always be a always published and award winning Seattle Located Headshot popular photographer and am employed all about Washington and international destinations. I am also a booked Seattle WA real estate Photographer. Please skip over to my blog in order to learn more about my love: Seattle Wedding Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag