luzu

Blusenshirt von Lillesol & Pelle No. 6

luzu    360
luzu

Hallo alle miteinander,

ich habe mich an das Blusenshirt No.6 aus Webware gewagt und muss sagen, ich bin ganz zufrieden. Die Ärmel habe ich einfach auf 3/4 gekürzt und dann nur gesäumt, ansonsten wären sie mir zu eng gewesen, um sie nach oben zu schieben. Beim unteren Saum würde ich beim nächsten Mal auch nur die normale Nahtzugabe geben, ich habe diesmal einiges wieder abgeschnitten. Der Stoff ist Viskose vom holländischen Stoffmarkt.

Knöpfe.jpg

Label.jpg

vorne.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 5

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Sehr schön geworden, gefällt mir gut. Für mich würde ich sie auf jeden Fall länger machen. :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Petra    407
Petra

Genau. Die Bluse gefällt mir sehr gut. Für mich müsste sie nur viel länger sein. 😀

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Minkica    0
Minkica

Viele Schnittmuster suche ich mir auch gerne im Netz.
Habe verschiedene Infos auch auf Blogs gefunden, viele Ratgeber mir auch angeguckt.
Bisher kam ich sehr gut damit klar :)

Außerdem habe ich mir auch, wenn ich mal nicht was selber schneidern kann, paar Sachen bestellt die ich total gut fand.
Zum Bsp habe ich ❄ richtig schöne Blusen gefunden, in verschiedenen Designs und Formen. Total gut :)

Aber natürlich liegt der ganze Stolz darin, es selber zu machen :)

bearbeitet von Eva
Link entfernt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has immense importance for
young and elderlyyoung
and older people to keep
fresh and
committed.
Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute
inculcates ethical
motives and
coaches active living to
frame kids for advancing in life.
Respond to them how martial arts will
aid them for
long-term and why picking us is the worthwile investment they can make out.
Ageless karate school is a collaborative martial arts center in Henderson Nevada, that focuses on instructing adults and children how to guard themselves and discover amazing abilties along the way. We are a
wonderful group of martial arts teachers who desire to incorporate martial arts as well as different forms of defense to strengthen character building habits so they can develop inner strength and a tactical frame of mind.

The Karate schedule is specific set of foremost concepts of martial arts to help defend others and yourself.
The crucial corner stone is Shotokan Karate, primarily founded by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a dicipline that is primarily about on the spot self protection and attacks and special counter offensive skill sets. While the members and teens and young kids study Martial Arts near Henderson NV, the staff infuse ideas such as discipline, politeness, humility as well as other affirmative self awareness. By exercising the mind, body and energy field, our teachers teach our young to use these skills around and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we develop a new way of thinking which fosters themselves pass beyond most challenging phases of life while they progress to an expert. If you want to find out more have a look at this blog:how many martial arts schools in las vegas by Henderson

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Photography has especially assumed a unique place in my life. In highschool  anyone could find myself in hand with a thirty five milimeter film camera in my hands snapping headshots of my best buddies and family gatherings, and the gorgeous local color a part of the tiny inlet place off the northern Virginia coastal town where my friends and I went to grade school. The thing my childhood friend taught me grew in time of a fine skill of a master which I merged my life with, studying magazine pictures, paintings and scenic photoshoots in the second half of young adulthood.  Afterwards, I started creating a busy photography life plan filled with enigmatic notions and adventurous energies had already began to flower and show within my photography jobs. Now I will always be a full time in demand and nominated Destination Headshot top Photographer and am employed the entire United States as well as all of Washington. I am also a famous Washington state business Photographer. If you get a chance share my site to learn some more to share with outhers: emerald forest treehouse redmond

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag