ahoi82

Sommerkleid/Longshirt gesucht

ahoi82    0
ahoi82

Liebe Nähbienen,

ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Anleitung für ein Sommerkleid bzw. für ein locker sitzendes Longshirt... ich muss so ein bisschen mein Bauchfett verstecken, daher sollte es locker sitzen... Habt ihr Ideen oder schon mal so etwas in der Art genäht?

Ich danke euch schon mal für eure Hilfe... :-)

Liebe Grüße

Ahoi82

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

Guten Morgen ahoi82,

kennst Du schon die "Butterblume" von Goldkrönchen? Ich finde, die kaschiert sehr schön und steht auch auf meinem Plan. Wenn Du der Gruppe bei facebook beitrittst, dann gibt es das SM kostenlos. Hier einmal der Link dort hin: https://www.facebook.com/Goldkroenchen/

Hier gibt es schon einmal Bilder der vielseitigen Umsetzung des SM: https://www.google.de/search?q=butterblume+von+goldkrönchen+bilder&oq=butterblume+von+goldkrönchen+bilder&aqs=chrome..69i57.20068j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Ich freue mich, wenn ich Dir helfen konnte.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is decisive for
young and adult to be
healthy and
committed.
Ageless
Martial Arts institute
edify values and
practices life skills to
work kids for doing
better in life.
Respond to them how martial arts will
foster them for
long-term and why choosing us is the solid
investment they can complete.
Our Martial Arts is a dedicated Karate class in vegas, that is about teaching members and kids how to defend their self and learn good talents along the way. We are a
specialized team of karate masters who want to use martial arts and multiple forms of defense to strengthen personality creation exercises so they can attain inner strength and a defense frame of mind.

My martial arts schedule is unique blend of primary skill set of martial arts to help defend yourself and others.
Our crucial corner stone is Traditional Karate, initially founded by a Karate master, it is a study which is about situational self protection and attacks as well as special proactive defense arts. During the time our members and teen agers and children enroll in traditional karate classes near Paradise Nevada, the staff practice concepts such as self control, politeness, humility as well as many affirmative skills sets. While challenging the legs, arms and energy field, our teachers give skills to our young to apply these skills around and inside the dojo (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our teachers create a different way of being that helps the diciples get past all rough parts of of being human as the disciples progress to master of martial arts. If you needs to learn more take a gander at this website:unity martial arts las vegas in 89120

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

special events photography has indefinitely dedicated a wonderful special place in my wife's regiment. Growing up  someone could search me in hand with a thirty-five mm telephoto camera in my posession snapping keepsakes of my favorite childhood and a few weddings, and the gorgeous land about the smallish ocean city in the north Carolina Bay where my mother and I went to highschool. This love scaled out of a loving skill of a master that I assumed, scanning article pictures and design photoshoots in the second half of young adulthood.  Afterwards, I initiated assimilating a very intricate wedding photography life plan in which elegant momentum and adventurous energy started to manifest and become visible within my body of jobs. This day I continue to be a full-time referenced and award winning Seattle Wedding top Photographer and service all Seattle and all of North Carolina. I am also a part-time Seattle WA Commercial marketing Photographer. When you get a chance take a look at my beloved website in order to learn some more about my work: early mountain vineyards wedding

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag