Bea

Raffung/Kräuseln

Bea    3
Bea

Guten Morgen, ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Sonntag :)

Kann mir jemand sagen, wieviel Mehrstoff es braucht um ein Teilraffung an der vorderen Mitte eines Kleides zu machen? Nicht im gesamten Oberbereich. Gibt es da eine Berechnungsmethode ähnlich wie bei Kellerfalten?

Vielen Dank schon mal.

Datei 26.03.17.jpeg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Liesy    21
Liesy

Hallo Bea

wieviel Stoff mehr zu brauchst hängt zum einen von der Stoffart ab. Bei einem dünnen Jersey oder Viskosestoff darfst du gerne die doppelte Menge nehmen. Und dann kommts auch auf deine Größe an. Hast du sehr viel Oberweite, wäre ich vorsichtig mit zu viel Stoff. Am besten du heftest dir das erst mal, wegnehmen geht ja immer.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Bea    3
Bea

Ja, irgendwie werde ich probieren müssen. Kleid   soll ja nicht für mich werden😉

Dachte halt, es gibt eine Lösung, die einfach nachvollziehbar ist, wenn man sie kennt😀

Vielen Dank für Deine Bemühungen, @Liesy ☺

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Man viertelt und markiert vor dem Einkräuseln das zu kräuselnde Teil und das, wo es dran kommt. Man kann entweder mit dem Maßband arbeiten oder die Markierungen mit Quernadeln (nicht Klammern) aufeinanderstecken und direkt am Teil kräuseln.  

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Micalla    8
Micalla

Ok. Ich glaub, dass muss ich bei passender Gelegenheit mal testen. Aber das wird wohl noch ne ganze Weile dauern, bis ich mich da ran traue.

Vielen Dank

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sabine Figge    1.084
Sabine Figge

Es ist wirklich ganz einfach.

Für den Anfang kann man ja mal ein gekräuseles Schößchen an ein zu kurzes T-shirt nähen, ist ein gutes Übobjekt und sieht toll aus. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hey there all. I am tickled we came across the articles here. I’ve been going through my library for this info for hours and I will be convincing my colleagues to stop by. The other day I was bouncing around through the highest rated sites trying to find the answers to my eternal questions. Now I am hoping to take more risk in whatever path I can. We are getting all spaced out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you in words for such solid answers. This has boosted me out of my comfort zone. Many vibrant creations are gaining momentum my world. Its really a special website to make new great effect. I will share also that I am researching. when you get a chance, visit my new Blog:walt disney wedding photographer near me Sarasota FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts is especially noteworthy for lads to carry on being passionate and persistent. Ageless Martial Arts teaches moral sense and drills active lifestyle to mold kids for transcending in life. Say to them how martial arts will foster them for long duration and why picking us is the solid investment they can make out. Our martial arts class is a new self defense school in Henderson Nevada, which is about teaching old people and children a way to guard themselves and learn excellent talents quickly. We are a specialized team of martial arts masters who want to use martial arts as well as different forms of defense to develop character creation habits in order to develop self-reliance and a tactical frame of mind. The AMA schedule is specific set of major array of martial arts to help defend yourself. The primary base is Traditional Karate, originally started by a Karate master, it is an art that focuses on situational overall defense and offensive maneuvers and distinct proactive defense techniques. As the students and teen agers and Preschoolers study Karate in Paradise NV, the staff and students incorporate skills such as self control, manners, humility as well as other affirmative reinforcement. By exercising the legs, arms and spirit, we teach our new members in order to use these skills outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we instill a different way of being that lends the students pass through any tough phases of of being human while the disciples develop to master of martial arts. If you want to learn more take a look at this new website:anti bully las vegas commerciap by Paradise

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag