luzu

Allgemeine Frage zu Schnittmustern von Stoff & Stil

luzu    360
luzu

Hallo,

hat jemand schon nach Schnittmustern von Stoff & Stil genäht? Ich bin jetzt auf die Seite gekommen und finde die SM eigentlich ganz schön, auch machbar für mich als fortgeschrttenen Anfänger. Und was auch noch toll ist, dass das lästige puzzlen und kleben entfällt.

Aber das hilft ja alles nix, wenn die Teile dann hinten und vorne nicht sitzen.

Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Nicole79    26
Nicole79

Ich habe bis jetzt einen null acht fünfzehn Rock genäht, der passte, ist aber nur eine Größe enthalten, einen Fuchs, ritterzelt, indianerzelt. Waren alle gut.

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freaky    15
freaky

Hallo, also ich habe bis jetzt nur einen Fuchs genäht von Stoff und Stil. Ich habe zwar noch Anleitungen da, aber noch nicht die Lust gehabt diese auszuprobieren.

Den Fuchs habe ich den Kindern unserer Freunde geschenkt als Geburtstagsgeschenk.

Mein Freund meinte es sieht aus wie eine Ratte O.o:D

IMG_20170424_101952.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Doubt and lack of knowledge aslo talents makeup considerably to low self appreciation. Martial arts lessons provides tools that provide children to grasp and take into account talents which will cause any student to feel not just about each of them are able to show but also creates a sense of trust from sharing what they have learned. Anxiety is reduced after knowing there are skills to draw upon when attacked. As students progress to new levels, confrontations are met with less resistance and with more will to triumph and rule. If you would like to learn more take a look at my new website:best karate classes for kids near me in 89179

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Doubt also lack of knowledge and talents makeup greatly to fragmented self value. Karate exercise lends tricks that give people to show and begin using talents which will help them accept not only about the students are able to do but also creates a sense of satisfaction from knowing that which they have developed. Anxiety is reduced from understanding there are abilites to draw upon when confronted by and enemy. When deciples ascend to new levels, opponents are faced with much less fear and with much more will to perservere and rule. If you want to find out more take a look at my website:martial arts near las vegas by 89052

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Hi fellow bloggers. My wife and I are super excited to have found this site. I’ve been crawling the net for this info for days and I will be sure to tell my cohorts to swing by. The other morning I was traversing through the most relevant threads trying to determine a resolution to my persistant questions. Now I am inspired to take it all the way in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all blurred out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you in words for such beneficial knowledge. This has propelled me out of an old rut. Many vibrant improvements are sprouting in my world. Its really a sure area to make new relationships. I need to share that I am developing. If you have time, visit my new Blog:annapolis photographers around Pensecola FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has especially dedicated a exceptional part of my life and in my wife's regiment. Growing up  anyone could locate me carrying a thirty-five mm Cannon camera in my hand taking photos of my best buddies and flowers, and the fantastic places conjoining the smallish naval place in the Maryland ocean port where my friends and I were raised. This hobby scaled out of a dedicated art form which I enveloped, studying magazine pictures, paintings and natural photography in the latter part of my education.  Not long after, I started creating a very intricate photography business filled with remarkable nudges and enriching energies started to become apparent and show about my body of work. Now I will be a always referenced and prize taking Seattle Washington Wedding affordable Photographer and travel about all about the USA as well as all of Washington. I am also a booked Washington state television Photographer. If you get a chance have a look at my precious website to find out extra about my love: Richmond Family Photographer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag