Gast Severn

Account löschen

Gast Severn   
Gast Severn

Hallo,

kann mir bitte jemand helfen?! Ich habe vergeblich versucht eine Funktion zu finden,
wie ich mein Profil hier im Forum löschen kann.

Ich möchte meine Mitgliedschaft beenden, weil ich aktuell nicht dazu komme zu nähen
und hier nicht als Karteileiche enden möchte.

Ist es möglich meinen Account zu löschen, falls es nur administrativ möglich ist?!

Vielen Dank und weiterhin viel Erfolg!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Portrait photography has forever assumed a remarkable position in my wife's MO. Growing up  you would locate me holding a thirty five milimeter huge camera in hand taking pictures of my best relatives and flowers, and the green land inhabiting the little port town off the north Carolina oceanside where my brother and I went to school. This skill scaled out laterally into a fine art form that I followed, consuming magazine portraiture and clothing photography in my twentys.  Afterwards, I started assimilating a highly sought wedding photography career plan filled with enigmatic influences and enriching influences had already started to take shape and become visible all around my photography work. Today I will be a full-time in demand and award winning Destination Wedding Photographer and am employed all around the USA and all of North Carolina. I am also a in demand Seattle television Photographer. When you get a chance take a look at my new site to find out extra about my business: Family Photographer Tacoma

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag