Goldelfe

Schneiderpuppe verstellbar

Goldelfe    9
Goldelfe

Ich möchte meine neuwertige, 12fach verstellbare Schneiderpuppe verkaufen. Neupreis war 119,95 Euro und ich hätte gerne noch 80 Euro dafür. Größe ist 42-48. Abholung in Köln wäre am Besten, da ich nicht weiss wie ich sie verpacken und günstig verschicken könnte.

puppe.jpg

• Gefällt mir. 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
IlonaJ    0
IlonaJ

Ich habe leider schon eine verstellbare Schneiderpuppe genau in dieser Größe. Die hat mir mein Mann zu Weihnachten geschenkt.

So eine Schneiderpuppe ist was ganz tolles, gerade dann, wenn man gern Kleidung näht und - weil verstellbar - nicht gerade eine Idealgröße hat.

Ich kann nur jedem raten, der ernsthaft Kleidung nähen will, hier bei diesem Preis zuzuschlagen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Sybille Dreyer    934
Sybille Dreyer

So richtig kann man diese Puppen ja nicht auf die eigenen Maße einstellen. Dafür ist eine Plastiform Puppe viel besser geeignet. Das sind diese Drahtgestelle aus den 50ern, die man öffnen und anziehen kann und dann (man sollte zu Zweit sein) genau an die eigenen Maße biegen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
IlonaJ    0
IlonaJ

Stimmt schon, man kann aber auspolstern, indem man der Puppe ein enges T-Shirt anzieht und dann bestimmte Stellen unterfüttert.

Du meinst sicher eine Thermopuppe. Die ist aber nicht ganz ungefährlich, da dort Strom im Spiel ist. Siehe hier.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Ciao to the community. My wife and I are tickled we heard this group. I’ve been scanning for this info for years and I will be imploring my membership base to drop by. The other night I was traversing through the search engines trying to uncover the right solution to my revolving questions. Now I must be diligent to take it to the next level in whatever method I can. We are getting all spaced out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such open sourcing. This has forced me out of an old rut. Many hopeful improvements are shaping around my world. Its really a special forum to make new ideas available. I must say also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, take a look my new spot:annapolis wedding photographer around Miami FL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Charlesquems    0
Charlesquems

Martial arts has
major importance for
teenagers to keep
effective and
directed.
Ageless Martial Arts Las Vegas institute
guides attitudes and
deliver active lifestyle to
make kids for excelling in life.
Let those guys know how martial arts will
promote them for
extended time
period and why choosing us is the better investment they can make out.
Our Martial Arts is a unique Karate class in Las Vegas NV, which is about teaching parents and kids a way to protect themselves and learn important talents everyday. The instructors are a
talented collection of karate instructors that want to use martial arts as well as different forms of martial arts to develop personality building exercises in order to achieve inner strength and a protection mindset.

Our martial arts class is top pick and mixture of major array of Karate to help protect ones self.
The initial corner stone is AMA Karate, primarily developed by a Shoulin Monk, it is a class which is about timed personal defense and attacks and special counter offensive skills. During the time our members and young adults and young kids learn Karate in Paradise Nevada, we practice ideas like self control, politeness, respect as well as many positive reinforcement. By challenging the mind, arms and spirit, our instructors teach our deciples in order to apply these skills outside and about the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) we lend a very important way of being that helps the diciples get through most rough phases of of being human as the students develop to black belt. If you would like to learn more take a look at my new blog:las vegas half day summer camp around 89139

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag